Chapter 4

Chaeyoung was at Jennie's place playing with Hank. She was thinking about Jungkook and her kissing his cheek. Why is she behaving like a little obeying girl when he's around? She can't say a word when he is near her. She would look at him and nod at everything he is saying.

She was brought to reality when Jennie approached her whit some snacks.

Chae: Onnie, how fast can someone fall in love?

Jennie: Wait a minute, is my hubby in love with someone!?

Chaeyoung looked at her with wide eyes and red cheeks.

Chae: Onnie, I don't know... It's just that he is making me feel things you know. I can't utter a word when he is near me...

Jennie: Oh my poor Chaeng... Who is this lucky bastard, do I know him?

Chae: Yes, this is Jungkook...she said hesitating, and waiting for her reaction.

Jennie:  JEON JUNGKOOK!? How? When?

Chae: Is he bad? He seemed nice when we were together, actually, he is my neighbor...

Jennie: What!? No, he is nice, and all that, but he never treated well a girl besides our circle of friends. Wait a minute he is your neighbor, and you were together!?

Chae: Onnie! We weren't together in that way, we had dinner, and when I hurt my foot he took care of me, also I meet his parents...

Jennie: You meet his parents? , "Oh Chae, you are so in trouble..." She said it to herself. But I don't get it, what's wrong with him?

Chae: Well, I know him only a few days, but he already is making my heart flutter, isn't it too soon to say that I like him?

Jennie smiled and hugged her.

Jennie: Chaengie, Jungkook is a good guy, and if he let you near him, that means a lot, and there is not good timing to like someone, it depends on you, don't worry I am sure your heart will tell you the right answer.

............................................................................

For the past few weeks, Jungkook and Chaeyoung were both busy with their work, but kept texting each other nonstop. They became closer, Jungkook would brag in her kitchen and dine with her or they would have breakfast. They were feeling carefree towards each other.

Jungkook's mom also started to visit her, she would casually invite Chaeyoung to eat together because, like her son, she likes to eat a lot. Also, his mother would send her vitamins, saying that she would need them.

Jungkook and Chaeyoung would hang out together at night, walking holding hands. For Jungkook everything was already clear that she is his, but not for Chaeyoung.

Jungkook arrived at the parking lot, getting out of the car and walking toward the entrance of the building, excited to meet Chaeyoung, he heard a laugh, a familiar one. It was Chaeyoung laughing and talking whit some tall dude, that bastard even hugged her. He knows if he will approach them then he would not control himself and punch him to the dead, which will scare his precious chipmunk, the future mother of his children, so he decided to ignore them and took a cold shower to cool himself.