𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬

Mulai dari awal

To a degree, with the knowledge of sounding self-absorbed, Adeline is positive Pansy Parkinson's has a growing obsession with her

No matter where she is, Pansy follows. If not for classes or meals, then study periods or in their common room.

Adeline has started to seclude herself to her own rooms when she doesn't need to be anywhere else. She'll see her friends at lunch and go to her classes but by the time everyone heads for their common rooms, Adeline will settle into her dorms and won't bother coming out.

Usually Ari will be around but more often than not he's off snogging some Ravenclaw boy. Adeline finds it easier to read the books Remus continues to supply her without the prying eyes of Pansy Parkinson and Dean Draguar.

The new transfer seems hell bent on never leaving her alone. Adeline appreciates Ryland's friendship with him but she's perfectly content with never speaking to the boy ever again.

It never stops him from finding her in every class they share and becoming her desk buddy, though.

"Noble Art of Divination, you shall discover if you possess the Sight." Professor Trelawney announces.

Dean sits beside Adeline despite her choosing the most secluded seat in the corner of the room. Pansy is not too far away, at a shocking turn of events, with Draco beside her as she clings off him. It's a delightful day so far.

While Trelawney explains their task, Adeline grows perturbed with her need to take the class. It is not for her disbelief in the practice, as she is very aware just how real this craft is. She just wasn't a fan of teachers meddling with her own knowledge of her mind. Adeline knows the risks of her taking this class, of people finding out the things she doesn't wish for them to know.

"Why so nervous, Levier?" Dean leans in close. He smells like expensive leather and too much attention as a child.

Adeline can assume how bored she looks when she glances at him.

"I'm not. Just slightly deterred by your unnecessary proximity."

Dean looks too smug for his own good. "Do I make you nervous?"

"Nauseous, more like."

"Well, aren't you a fiery little thing."

"Mr Draguar, if you could please take a moment away from Miss Levier and grace us with you attention, that would be delightful." Trelawney interrupts, Adeline grows pink at the suggestion as all eyes fall to the pair at the back of the class.

"It would be my pleasure." Dean announces as he leans back into his chair.

The class resumes yet Adeline still feels the attention of someone. Without much subtlety, she looks over in Pansy's direction only to see her boredly torturing a fly on her desk. The blonde boy beside her demonstrates the same boredom, but has an air of childish petulance surrounding his frown.