'You just get cuter and cuter' Jungkook thought to himself

If anyone were to walk out and see them they would only think there is one wolf around as Jungkook was covering his mate.

An hour had past and it was getting quite late, Jungkook nuzzled his snout into Taehyung's neck smiling when Taehyung got up and started jumping all over him.

Afterward, they both ended up shifting back and getting dressed.

"Your wolf is so small," Jungkook said pouting

"No yours is just big" Taehyung huffed

Jungkook smiled as they started picking up the blanket and foods

"Are you going to stay the night?" Taehyung asked

Jungkook was a little thrown off that Taehyung had asked him this, he was over the moon that Taehyung had asked him.

"Of course, I would love to" Jungkook said as they walked back to the pack

Sooner than ever they were at Taehyung's house, they both walked inside- Jungkook shut the door and followed Taehyung up the stairs.

"There is only one bathroom in here, so you can shower first" Jungkook smiled at Taehyung

"No it is okay, you shower first- I have to go see my father and I will be back might stop to get some clothes for myself before I get back," Jungkook said

"You sure?" Taehyung asked picking up some night clothes

"Yup, I will be back," Jungkook said as he walked out the room and out the house making sure he shut the door before he left.

He walked into the pack house and grabbed some clothes, bumping into his father in the hallway.

"Oh son, I heard from Jimin you went on a date how was it" His father asked as Jungkook smiled

"It was really good" Jungkook said

"That is great to hear, you going somewhere?" His father asks pointing to the clothes

"I am sleeping at Taehyung's tonight" Jungkook smiled

"That is good son, maybe wash up here and then go" His father said as Jungkook nodded thinking it was not a bad idea

He walked off to his room and quickly got in the shower.

Taehyung had just hopped out the shower and was now in Jungkook's jumper that he left here the other day and not pants, normally he would wear pants to bed but he wanted to become more confident and he trusted Jungkook.

He walked out the shower and walked in his room, he gave it a quick clean and decided to lean against the desk as he looked out at the view that he just loved.

He enjoyed his day so much, he felt so safe and secure around Jungkook and he adorded all the friendships he has made with Jungkook's friends. He thinks back to where he was only a few weeks ago.

Living in a cave, a run away.

And now he is a omega mated to a true blood who is the son of the head of the pack, Taehyung could not belive what his life is like now.

He had a loving mate and friends, he felt safe for the first time in his life.

He was finally able to sleep knowing he is safe.

Jungkook had just walked into Taehyung's room, he had his shower and was now in night clothes. His eyes looked out to the deck from Taehyung's door, his eyes widened when he looked at Taehyung who had his jumper on and just underwear.

Jungkook gulped 

'He is so hot' He thought as he walked towards his beautiful mate.

"Hi pup" Jungkook said hugging him from behind

Taehyung smiled already knowing Jungkook had walked into the room from his scent, Jungkook had his arms around the omega's waist while Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's arm.

Taehyung spun around to face Jungkook

"You're so beautiful" Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyung who blushed at the comments

"Y-you're so handsome" Taehyung stuttered out as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck

It was now silent, the only noise that was heard was the tree's moving in the wind.

Jungkook and Taehyung were just to busy staring at each other to even notice the eviroment around them.

Jungkook gulped as he looked at Taehyung's lips that were so close to his.

Taehyung noticed and could not help but to look at Jungkook's lips that he has been wanting to kiss for a very long time.

"Can I kiss you" Jungkook whispers as Taehyung nods

"P-please do" Taehyung whispers back as he felt Jungkook place his hands on his waist slowly pulling him forward.

Jungkook tilts his head to the side as he connect their lips, both males felt chills run down their backs and Taehyung loved the feeling of Jungkook's lips on his own.

Taehyung threaded his hands through Jungkook's hair, pulling him closer.

Jungkook let out a groan as he felt Taehyung kiss back, their lips moved in sync as they could not get enough of each others lips.

They both slowly pulled away, Jungkook pecked Taehyung's forehead

"Ready for bed my love" Jungkook said as Taehyung smiled and nodded

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and led him to the room, while Jungkook was shutting the window and doors as well as curtains, Taehyung was hopping under the sheets. After Jungkook was done he walked towards the bed and slipped under the covers.

Once he laid down Taehyung placed his head on his chest and an arm around his waist already falling asleep.

'Im like your personal teddy bear' Jungkook thought smiling as he placed his hand on Taehyung's back, pulling up the covers over both their bodies.

"Goodnight baby" Jungkook whispered not expecting a reply as he heard little snores from his mate.