"Yes, like a date and yes for dinner" Jungkook smiled when Taehyung blushed

"Go get ready" Jungkook said watching as Taehyung got off him so quickly and walked into the room. The true blood walked from the balcony out of Taehyung's room and towards the packhouse.

He quickly grabbed a basket that was in the kitchen and started placing food inside, they had a lot of different foods as he had finished packing he grabbed the basket and walked back towards Taehyung's house.

Just as he reached the door it had opened revealing Taehyung, he wore a white silk top and black jeans.

"Wow, you look beautiful," Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyung up and down

"T-thank you" Taehyung blushed as he stepped out from his house and shut his door.

Jungkook extended his arm out for Taehyung to grab and once he did they started walking

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked

"To the woods," Jungkook said but looked at Taehyung when he felt a grip on his arm tighten.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to you- I am with you" Jungkook said as they walked out of the pack and into the forest.

Jungkook lead Taehyung through the dark forest until they were met with a large field with a beautiful lake.

Jungkook placed the blanket down with the basket and sat down, Taehyung following after him.

Jungkook starts to take the food out of the basket, as they start eating Taehyugn realized how quiet it was. There was no conversation running between himself and Jungkook.

But in all honesty, it did not bother him, where they are now was so nice and peaceful.

"Thank you for taking me out on a date" Taehyung said smiling while putting his food down feeling quite full.

"No problem precious" Jungkook smiled also placing his plate down.

"Do you think we could spend some time in our wolf form?" Taehyung asks

"If that is what you wanna do then we shall" Jungkook says while smiling as Taehyung giggles

Jungkook stood up and walked behind a tree, after a few cracks of bones and a small whimper from Jungkook he appeared from behind a tree.

Taehyung smiled when he saw Jungkook's wolf appear from the tree, the true blood was definitely a lot bigger then the omega had thought- Jungkook's eyes were red and was slowly walking towards Taehyung.

Taehyung was not scared but it still blew his mind how huge Jungkook's wolf form was, he placed his hand's out ready for Jungkook's fir to touch his hand and once it did Taehyung smiled

"You're so soft" Taehyung said out loud

Jungkook brushed his nose along Taehyung's neck while his mate ran his hands through his fur.

Taehyung stood up and walked behind a tree, he stripped from his clothes and shifted. He has not shifted into his wolf in a very long time.

Jungkook watched as a beautiful white wolf had walked out from the tree's and his heart just exploded, he watched as Taehyung in his small wolf form walked towards him and he let out a little huff at the size difference between them.

He basically covered Taehyung with just his body, Jungkook smiled when he felt Taehyung's wolf against him. Taehyung howled a little in happiness.

Jungkook rubbed his snout against Taehyung's fur before trotting through the path letting Taehyung rush behind him, they were met with a waterfall. It was beautiful. The alpha turned to his mate to see he was chasing a butterfly.