"Hi," I greeted back shyly. Louis was staring at me. Why is he staring at me? Do I have something on my face? What do I do? 

"umm.." I fidgeted, getting uncomfortable. 

"Oh! how do you like the school so far? got any friends yet?" Louis asked, getting out of his trance

"It's ok here and yeah my friends are Niall and Ed." I answered him 

"Nice! Look, I don't know why but you look familiar. Have we met each other before?" Louis questioned. Have we met before? well we did bump into each other, otherwise I don't remember him. He looked familiar too though.

"I don't know, but I had the same feeling too. Like I have seen you before." I told, being as honest as I can. He opened his mouth to continue but was cut off by Eleanor. 

"Hey babe!" She greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. 

"Hey El!" He greeted her back before turning back to me. Eleanor also noticed me but twisted her face up with annoyance. Again. What did I even do to her? Am I really that annoying?        

"Lou, why are you talking to him?" Eleanor said it like I was a disease. ouch. That hurt. I'm self-conscious about my appearance. Boys teased me at my previous school, but girls flirted with me. That's why the boys beat me up because they don't get the same amount of attention as I do. They want girls to drool over them. Changing schools is one of the points on which I am comfortable.

"What do you mean 'why I am talking to him'?" Louis looked confused and offended at the same time. 

"Louis! do you know what that cow did to me?" Eleanor complained. what did I do to her? I just bumped into her? Is that so bad? it was an accident anyway

"What did he do to you? and don't call him a 'cow'," Louis argued. awww is he standing up for me? he is so sweet. 

"He bumped into me and called me ugly!" Eleanor taunted. Hold on a sec, I didn't call her ugly, she did! How rude!

"What?! Last time I checked you were the one who called me an ugly cow when I was trying to be nice. And it was an accident, I didn't purposely want to bump into you. It's not my fault I'm clumsy." I muttered the last part but they still heard it though. Louis smiled at me while Eleanor just rolled her eyes. 

"Whatever. Lou, why didn't you come to my house yesterday. My parents weren't home and now we can't do stuff," She whined. Ok, now I getting uncomfortable. Hello? I am standing right in front of you both. I am still here. 

"Sorry El, was busy yesterday." Louis apologized. "Anyway, back to our conversation before El came..." Louis trailed off 

"What conversation?" Elanor asked looking too interested in my opinion. 

"We were just talking if we met each other before cuz we both thought the other looked familiar." I explained

"Oh! well, both of your mind might have just been playing with you. Now, let's go Lou," Eleanor gave me a look that said 'back off' and tried to drag Louis away but Louis shook his head and gently yanked his arm from her. 

"El, can you give both of us some time alone pls?" Louis asked trying to convince her to leave. Eleanor gasped looking offended. 

"Are you telling me to leave? Louis, I am your girlfriend, not him!" Eleanor looked directly into Louis' eyes while talking. Ok, she is definitely dramatic and is very controlling. 

"Yes, I am actually asking you to leave. Just cuz your my girlfriend, doesn't mean you can control me, El. I can do what I want. Your overreacting." Louis murmured, not affected by the way she is acting. Eleanor sighed in defeat, as she walked past me but not before bumping her shoulder with mine. Ow. It actually hurt. No kidding.