𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲-𝓝𝓸-𝓜𝓮

Start from the beginning

She blinks, turning to face him and stares at him.

"Are you prepared to leave?" She turns her back to him, once again and grabs the hokage hat, her robe not prepared yet.

Placing her hat on she opens the door and steps out.

"Let's go, Hatake." The echoing of footsteps makes her aware of his presence beside her.

As they walk down towards the village gates, she finds his silence strange.

Turning to him, about to ask a question just when he speaks.

"Why are you so hot?" Her Onyx eyes widened, expression dumbfounded.

"What...?"

"I said why is it so hot today..." He swallows thickly, hoping his little slip up wasn't noticed.

"It's average for Konoha shinobi. Are you sick?" He was about to reply casually when he realized something.

"Awe~ You care about me?"

"No." The bluntness makes him sweatdropp.

"Your one of my escorts. If your sick go home and stay away from me. If not, then stay away from me as a precaution. Either way, I don't want your germs." He gapes slightly, brows furrowed.

"T-That...Was so mean..."

'But hot- I am messed up. I need to figure out what I find hot and not- Can I just classify Keiko as hot?'

"Wheres Sasuke?"

"He's at the gates- Right over there." She looks at the waving figure, her arms crossed as she walks towards him.

To tell you the truth, the both of them planned something.

They were aware Danzo was sending a team to assassinate her, and she was going to sneak Kakashi away while Sasuke dealt with Danzo. After all, with his EMS he could almost rival Keiko.

ALMOST

Hah, jk. My character is OP as FUC-

Im sorry-

Where were we?

Oh yeah.