𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲-𝓝𝓸-𝓜𝓮

Start from the beginning

Was it possible to burry a hole and drop into it, but instead it was endless and she could simply fall forever?

No?

Well damn.

Life sucks.

Here, this stone carver had managed to get her to shut up, and never once did she dare defy him.

She was Uchiha. Freaking. Keiko.

But she was afraid of a measurement man.

All while her friends laughed at her.

"BWAHAHAHA HER- KEIKO CHANS HAIR- HAHAHAHA!"

"Sorry Itoko, b-but this is too funny."

"Pfft!"

"All of you! Shut up, this instant! Or leave! Your in the presence of the hokage so show some respect!"

"Respect for Keiko chan? That's all she lets us give her, its annoying ttebayo."

"Shut up, peasants."

"You be quiet!" She sighs and mentally cries as her hair had gotten some of the clay stuck in it.

'My hair! Forgive me father!'

"Maa-Maa, so this is where you all are?" 

"OUT! IM NAKED GET OUT!"

"EH?! WHY ARE YOU NAKED WITH THEM?!"

"SHES NOT NAKED SHES JUST EMBARRASSED AHAHAHA!"

"NARUTO! IF SHES NAKED AND YOU THREE ARE LOOKING ILL MURDER YOU, COUSIN OR NOT!"

"ALL OF YOU OUT OTHER THAN LADY SIXTH!" Before Kakashi even got a glance of her, the man had pushed them all out of the tent and huffed.

"Finally, some silence."

"Whats wrong?" Kakashi peaked his head in, taking in her appearance and once again raising an eyebrow at her.

"You look great, as always. So whats wrong?" Her stomach twisted and jumped, a weird feeling for her as she lowered her head, keeping eye-contact with the man. She was unable to reply.

"You can have eye-sex later. LET ME DO MY DAMN JOB!"

'Please help me, Kami.'

--------------------------------------------------------

----------

---

.

.

.

"Seriously. What was so wrong about your appearance-" He pursed his lips, looking at her new outfit and hair style.