𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲-𝓝𝓸-𝓜𝓮

'𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓘'𝓶 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭, 𝓣𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼, 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮, 𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮?'

.

/

.

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 58: 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲-𝓝𝓸-𝓜𝓮

/

.

/

.

"NOOOOOOO! IM SUPPOSED TO BE HOKAGE, DATTEBAYO! I CANT BELIEVE YOU BEAT ME, KEIKO-CHAN! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" She scoffs, ignoring his yells as he drew attention from everyone.

They were simply walking around the village. Just team 7, of course, without the silver haired jounin because she was having too much of him (Not like that you simps- But also like that- Nm)

"You need to simply help everyone for now. I'll hand over the title as soon as you have children or become jounin. Though I doubt you'll become a jounin before you have kids."

"Yes! Wait- What?!" Sakura sighed as Sasuke smirked.

"It's like the roles have reversed." He raises an eyebrow at his SLIGHT crush.

"What do you mean?"

"Keiko-Chan used to never make fun of Naruto. Now shes always arguing with him while me and you watch..." Sasuke nods.

"Everything's changed, hasn't it." Sakura frowned and nodded.

"I really cant decide if its for the better or worse." 

"Hey guys!" Their attention was returned to the loud blonde, a grin on his face.

"I'll just become hokage later! Let's get some ramen to celebrate-"

"Hey you!" Another voice interrupted Naruto, who was now pouting.

A man in his thirties appeared, grabbing Keikos collar and dragging her away at a speed faster than they could comprehend.

The blinked three times.

"DID KEIKO-CHAN/ ITOKO JUST GET KIDNAPPED?!"

-------------------------------------------------------

---------

--

.

.

.

Keiko never felt more embarrassed in her life.