Finally, once I was completely dressed and looking more presentable than before. I decided to put on a subtle amount of makeup just to highlight my features.

I grabbed my leather jacket, making my way out of my bedroom door which I shut on the way in. As I opened it Jerome was stood there with his arm resting on the frame.

He looked me up and down, hunger and lust taking over his eyes. "You can look, but you can't touch" I told him with a wink as I walked straight past.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked cockily.

"What?" I huffed.

"That I have the keys" Jerome said, twirling them between his fingers.

I groaned, causing him to smirk. "Lead the way your highness" I mocked, curtsying.

We eventually made it to Wayne Manor, no surprise to me that some of Jerome's cult were already there too.

We went through the back doors of the manor, as it would be more unexpected, or so I thought. But of course Jerome had to make an unforgettable main entrance.

Jerome finally walked in and revealed himself to Bruce and Alfred, cackling rhythmically with each step he took. "Ooh!" He groaned, in a ghostly way which makes sense as he is wearing a white straight jacket with matching white pants.

I shortly followed behind with my hand resting on my gun holster, which was strapped to the inside of my thigh.

"My, my. Hmm. Look how big you've gotten" Jerome chuckled, moving closer to Bruce's face.

Minutes later Jerome's cult members started storming in and breaking everything in sight, while Jerome and I just stood back and watched.

"Nice place you got here" I smiled, looking around.

"You rent?" Jerome asked. 

"What do you want?" Bruce asked, with slight attitude as he was crouched down on the floor with Alfred.

"Attitude" Jerome mumbled. "Teenagers. Am I right? oh, I remember those days. So many exciting new emotions floating through you, wanting to kill everyone you saw" Jerome finished with a shudder, certainly not missing the look Bruce gave the man who was holding a glass ornament.

"You, give me" Jerome said, motioning towards the man beside him. Jerome picked up the ornament with ease and lifted it up and down testing it's weight. "You know, I will never understand rich people's tastes"

"It's worthless" Bruce shouted a bit too quickly. "My father found it at a flea market. I keep it for sentimental reasons"

"Nice try kid" I sniggered.

Jerome looked at me with a knowing smirk. "Oh, it's got some heft to it. Expensive, i'm guessing. Be such a shame if I..." Jerome started, but didn't finish his sentence as him dropping the expensive looking ornament spoke for itself.

"Oh! No, don't" Bruce called out, but it was too late seeing as Jerome already dropped it. However, we all exchanged surprised looks as we saw that it didn't break.

"Huh" Jerome muttered, picking it back up and examining it. "Tougher than I figured. Anyway.." He said, before throwing the glass ornament over his shoulder, only this time it broke into pieces.