18

﹂︎CHAPTER 18 ﹁︎

დ︎

I made it out of the penthouse in one piece, making my way into the car where Jerome was already sat in the drivers seat. He started up engine and drove off to my apartment, after I told him the directions.

I couldn't get what Theo said out of my head, about how he would 'hate' to see me with a broken heart and how Jerome may not always be around.

I have a sneaky feeling that Jerome and Theo know something something I don't.

And i'm pretty sure Jerome could definitely tell something was up, but unusually he kept his mouth shut and decided not ask questions. Continuing to drive to my apartment.

And that thought lingered around my head until I was pulled out of my thoughts. "Novey?" Jerome said, softly shaking my thigh.

"Yeah" I questioned, turning my attention to him.

"We're here" He grinned.

"Right" I said, giving him a half smile. "You get the bags, i'll go in and make sure it's all clear. I'll come back and let you know" I continued.

He nodded and made his way to the trunk and grabbed our bags.

At that moment I decided to open the main entrance door of the building and make my way through the hallway and up the stairs to reach my apartment door.

It's a good thing my room is only on the second floor, as it's less dangerous and not as crowded as the first floor. Therefore, it's a smaller chance of Jerome getting caught sneaking into the building.

I managed to make it to the second floor which was completely free of any of people. I unlocked my door and ran back downstairs to let Jerome know he could come in. "There's no one about, hurry up" I whisper-yelled.

"Good, wouldn't wanna have to kill someone now, would I?" Jerome chuckled, with a sadistic smile.

"Shut up, we both know you would" I scoffed.

He chuckled, as he made his way into my apartment, plopping the bags down on the floor. He stepped aside of his things and made his way over to me.

He stared deep into my eyes, and I could see the lust burning through his eyes and into mine. He wasted no time before kissing me hungrily, kicking the door shut in the process.

Our kiss didn't break once, as he carried me to the couch, carefully laying me down as he hovered over me, our lips still cupped with one another's.

Our make-out session only got more intense and heated as each second passed. His tongue exploring my mouth as mine explored his.

Suddenly I flipped us around, me now being the one on top of him, his hands wrapped securely around my waist as our bodies pressed together, creating an extreme amount of sexual desire.

I reached for his shirt before roughly tugging it off him and throwing it to the floor. He smirked at my action. "Needy are we?" He grinned.

"Shut up and kiss me" I said, between breaths.

"As you wish" He complied, before attaching our lips once more.