(2) 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

Nova felt as if time was going in slow motion as she awaited for the doors to open

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

            Nova felt as if time was going in slow motion as she awaited for the doors to open. She knew it shouldn't be this big of a deal, he's just another patient and she's tended to many. But Jerome however, was different — truly captivating some may say — and she found herself wanting to know more.

Nova wasn't sure if it was because of his charm, his undeniably good looks, his charisma, his capability to get under her skin or even his darkness that seemed to want to corrupt her. But something was drawing her in and she wasn't sure if she could stop it. Or Maybe she didn't want to.

The door jostled open, revealing Jerome in the flesh. Nova was soon jerked back to reality as she eyed Jerome who stood confidently with his head held high and arms folded behind his back. He stared at her, his eyes sizing her up, almost like he was taunting her.

His hair was a dangerous, fiery, red that contrasted against his pale, white skin. His eyes were a captivating blue-green that twinkled with a hint of power and chaos.

Minutes passed and it seemed as if the pair were having a staring competition. The ginger broke it up in due course, strolling over to Nova with a smirk plastering his whole face.

Nova's skin crawled as he shamelessly stared her down with a malicious look, causing her to furrow her brows slightly.

Jerome paused directly in front of Nova, his lips tugging up into a chilling grin, his eyebrows knitting in a teasing manner. "What a delightful surprise Doc! Didn't think i'd be seeing you so soon." He mocked, seeing as Nova was once sure they weren't meeting anytime soon.

"Delightful indeed." She muttered back, trying to keep her cool as the feeling of his hot breathe fanned over her face, sending shivers down her spine which Jerome took notice of and found rather amusing.

Jerome glanced at the girl one last time before sending her a sly wink and with that, he was gone. Nova stared aimlessly where he sauntered off to.

The girl let out a deep exhale, turning around to see that the guard was now facing her. "He's bad news that one. You might wanna keep your distance." He shrugged, though his voice was firm and his expression serious.

"I know how to handle people like him." Nova retorted, in the sweetest way possible, neglecting his snide comment.

"That boy is far from human, but I hope you're right." He replied, chasing after Jerome though by now he was long gone.

Nova scoffed with a shake of her head before rushing off to her office.

✧˚ · .