Stiles put a hand to Scott's chest, stopping him from moving, 'I saw you on the field today, Scott. Okay, what you did wasn't just amazing, it was impossible.' he laughed sarcastically at the end of his sentence. Scott glared at him slightly, 'so? I made a good shot.' he began to walk past Stiles but again Stiles stopped him by putting a hand to his chest, 'no, you made an incredible shot.' He grabbed Scott's bag and threw it back on his bed, behind Scott, the piece of paper still in his hands. 'I mean, the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. People can't just do that overnight.' Stiles stated. 'And then there is the vision and the senses and don't even think that I don't notice that you don't need your inhaler anymore.' he put his hands out to the side, wanting Scott to believe him. 'Okay, dude, I can't think about this right now. We'll talk tomorrow.' Scott replied. 

Stiles gaped at him, 'Tomorrow? What? No!' Stiles yelled. 'The full moon's tonight, don't you get it?!' 

'What are you trying to do? I just made first line added onto the fact that I have a girlfriend that I have been together with for almost a year now, still can not believe she likes me.' Stiles sat back down in his seat as Scott continued to speak, 'Your kid likes me, I don't know! Just everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?!' Scott yelled back. 

'I'm trying to help.' Stiles replied, somewhat calmly but still annoyed at his best friend, 'You're cursed Scott.' he admitted. Scott just stared at Stiles with disgust. 'You know, it's not just the moon that will cause you to physically change. It also just happens to be when your bloodlust is at it's peek.' 

'Bloodlust?' Scott questioned, getting annoyed. 'Yeah, your urge to kill.' Stiles replied. 

'I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, Stiles.' Scott glared at Stiles. Stiles ignored Scott and turned around, 'you gotta hear this.' he said as he grabbed a book and opened it to the spot and read it out loud, '''The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse.''' he turned around and looked at Scott and smiled sarcastically at him, 'All right? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does.' Stiles slammed the book on his desk and stood up, walking past Scott and to Scott's bag, 'You gotta cancel this date. I'm gonna call her right now.' he said as he started to open Scott's bag, looking for the phone, he finally found it and grabbed it, moving back to the desk. 

'No! Give it to me!' Scott yelled and banged Stiles against the wall, holding his fist clenched, ready to punch Stiles in the face. But he didn't. He slammed his fist into Stiles' chair as he grunted loudly, letting his adrenalin out. Scott had a look of shock and scared look on his face but it vanished as it became a face that showed a not a very surprised look at Scott panted, calming down, looking back at Stiles. 'I'm sorry...' Scott muttered to Stiles firmly then he started stammering, 'I gotta go get ready for the party' he looked down slightly and grabbed his back and started walking out. He looked back at Stiles with a guilty expression. 

'I'm sorry...' he added on again. He opened the door and closed it as he walked out of Stiles' room. 

Stiles watched as he walked out then he banged the back of his head on the wall, annoyed. He walked back to his chair that had fallen over and picked it up, looking at the back of it, his expression turned into shock. There was claw marks on it. 

Stiles sighed and ran a hand over his head. 

That's when he realised that he had to get Benny tonight from Lydia's. He groaned slightly. 

=====================

An hour later, the party would of started by now and everyone would be getting drunk. That's when Stiles realised, his eyes widened and he sat up quickly.