Chapter 17

It has now been a few days and Lydia was stressed. Like really stressed. She has tried to message Stiles and call him but he hasn't answered any of them. 

Lydia decided that today she was going to go to school at the end of the day to meet with Stiles and try and talk to him! He really got the wrong idea when he saw Jake lean forward and kiss her. And she knew Stiles was hurt and she needed to stop that hurt. She knew that Stiles would do that for her if it was the other way around. 

===================================

Lydia's mom had just dropped her off at the school and Lydia was waiting at the front, waiting to see Stiles come out. It was 3:10pm and school ended at 3:15pm so Lydia had about 5 minuets or less to wait. 

5 minuets later, Lydia looked to the side to see people walking out of of the school. Some of them were people she knew and they said hi to her and she said hi back. Lydia was really popular at Beacon Hills High so whoever saw her waiting said hi and some of them even asked how she was since she was pregnant after all. 

Then Lydia saw Allison and Jackson walking out, she waved off the people she was talking to and she walked over to them. 'Lydia!' Allison squealed as she pulled her best friend into a hug. Lydia hugged back happily. 'seriously? You 2 literally saw each other like yesterday.' Jackson said rolling his eyes. Lydia pulled away and gave him a glare, 'shut up Jackson.' 

Jackson held his hands up in defence. 

Allison was glaring at Jackson as well then she looked back at Lydia and pulled her to the side, away from Jackson. 'so...how are you and Stiles? It's kinda awkward between me, Scott, Jackson and Stiles since what happened...' she said slowly. Lydia sighed, 'I actually came here to talk to him since he is not replying to my calls or texts.'  she said. Allison nodded, 'me and Jackson are going to go then. Good luck.' Allison said, hugging Lydia. Lydia hugged back. 

============================

Jackson and Allison just left and Lydia was still waiting by the entrance for Stiles. 

5 minuets later, Stiles walked out the entrance with Scott. Lydia's eyes widened and walked forward to him quickly and grabbed his wrist. Stiles looked back at to see who grabbed his wrist. Once he saw it was Lydia, his eyes widened and he pulled his wrist out of her grip. Scott looked back as well to see why Stiles wasn't keeping up with him. His eyes softened once he saw Lydia with Stiles. 

'what?' Stiles asked angrily. Lydia was at a loss for words, he was just looking at Stiles. 'do you want to just get back together like that? You want to be happy?' Stiles asked. Lydia just looked down, knowing Stiles was being sarcastic. 'well?' Stiles basically yelled. Lydia looked back up at him, 'Ok. I am sorry ok? I did not know he was going to kiss me and I didn't want him too! He is a dick and I am stupid to ever think he was my friend. I slapped him after you left and I-' she paused to see Stiles' reaction. He had his arms crossed across his chest, probably not believing a word she was saying but there was a hint of guilt and softness in his eyes. 'I don't know Lydia.' he finally said, 'you-' 

Suddenly Lydia felt a jolt of pain come from her stomach. It was like thumping. The baby was kicking a lot. Lydia started to panic. The baby can't be coming now can it? 

Stiles' eyes widened as he cut of his sentence, seeing Lydia jolt. Then he saw that Lydia was starting to panic. 'Lydia! What's wrong?!' Stiles yelled. Lydia looked up, 'I-I don't know...the baby is...is kicking...a-a lot.' she said as she took deep breaths. Scott and Stiles looked at each other in shock. 'T-The baby is coming?!' Stiles yelled. 

Lydia shook her head, 'I-I don't know.' she stuttered out. 

Stiles got into a panic mode and wrapped an arm around Lydia, starting to walk into the direction of his car. 'wait are we going to the hospital?!' Scott yelled as he ran to keep up with then. Stiles looked back at Scott. 

'No Scott, we are going to the forest.' he said sarcastically. He looked back around and put his arm around Lydia again and helped her to the car. 

Scott rolled his eyes, he watched as they got into the car and he bought his phone out of his pocket and pressed on his mom's contact. 

He told her about how Lydia and Stiles was heading there and that she needed to call Lydia's mom and Stiles' dad.

===========================

Stiles and Lydia have now been at the hospital for about 10 minuets now. The baby had calmed down but Lydia was still worried. Was it ok?

Melissa, Scott's mom walked in. 

Lydia looked up fast as did Stiles. 's-so, what's wrong?' Lydia asked quickly. Melissa sighed, 'there is nothing wrong just the baby is stressed because you are stressed Lydia.' she said. 'Your stress is affecting the baby. Of course you would have stress though. You are going to be a mom at 15 years old, I get it but you need to realise that everything will be fine and you need to stop stressing.' she continued. Lydia sighed, looking down. 

Stiles was looking at Lydia with guilt in his eyes. 

Mellissa gave both of them a sad smile and she walked out the room, she knew that Stiles wanted to talk to her so that is what she is going to let her do. As she closed the door shut, Stiles started to speak. 

'listen Lydia...whatever happened in your bedroom, what you told me or if you were lying. We need to be ok, alright? I don't care anymore what happened. I just want the baby to be ok and I know you want that too. So you need to stop stressing ok Lydia? I know its hard and I get that but...just try ok?' he said. 

Lydia looked up at Stiles and nodded her head. 'I will try. For the baby.' she said firmly. Stiles nodded and pulled Lydia into a hug. Lydia hugged back, starting to cry in Stiles' arms. 'everything will be alright Lydia...I am sorry I caused you some of this stress...everything is going to be good ok?' he said again as he pulled away and smiled slightly at Lydia. 

Lydia nodded her head, starting to smile too, wiping her tear out of her eye.