chapter 30

A/N I have decided to not give Stiles a boyfriend. If I am being honest that is not what I wanted from the start, I just wanted him to be bisexual (it maybe important for the future, you will see.) So he will not get a boyfriend but he will be bisexual. I hope you are all ok with that. Stiles probably wont get together with anyone else. But Lydia obviously will as I said. 

Btw guys, this book is probably gonna be really long, I am most definitely going to do time skips. I am going to do some of season 2 probably, doing season 3A and 3B but probably not all of it. I am skipping season 4 since Lydia and Stiles are going to get together at the end of season 3. Gonna skip season 5. I am going to do season 6A and might do 6B. Then I will probably skip 2 years or something and well, you will see. 

Are you all ok with that? 

=========================

It has now been few days and Stiles had over head his dad on the phone. The fiber analysis came back from the lab in LA. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods. And the hairs were a wolf. He tried to tell Scott but he didn't listen. 

And in the lacrosse game today, to see who was going to make first line. Scott made it, he did a flipping side way flip over bodies and made the shot. Stiles didn't know what was going on but it had to be bad. This was totally weird. 

======================

Stiles started doing research. 'lycaon', 'wolfsbane', 'silver bullet'. He printed out pictures and did some more research. 

knock knock knock  

Stiles flinched at the sudden noise and looked at the door. He looked back at his laptop and slammed it shut, shutting away all the werewolf evidence and information. He stood up and cleared his throat , opening his bedroom door. He saw Scott there and sighed with relief, 'get in. You gotta see this dude.' 

Scott walked in at Stiles opening the door as Stiles continued to speak, 'I have been up all night reading. Websites, books. All this information.' He told Scott as he sat back down. Scott sat down on Stiles' bed. 'how much Adderall have you had today?' Scott asked.

'A lot.' Stiles replied and Scott smiled slightly as Stiles continued, 'Doesn't matter. Okay, just listen. Stiles spun around and grabbed a piece of paper, spinning around on his chair and Scott asked questions, 'Is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?' 

'No, they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale.' 

'Oh, the guy we saw in the woods the other day.' 

'Yeah! Yes. But that is not it, okay?' Stiles slightly yelled back. 'What then?' Scott questioned, frowning. 'Remember the joke from the other day? It is not a joke anymore.' Stiles responded seriously. Scott's frown deepened as he looked at Stiles. 'The wolf. The bite in the woods.' Stiles quickly said at seeing Scott's frown again.' he looked down at the piece of  paper in his hands, 'I started doing all this reading' Then he stood up fast, 'do you even know why a wolf howls?!' he shouted. 'should I?' Scott responded. Stiles quickly responded, 'It's a signal ok? When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal it's location to the rest of the pack. So if you heard a wolf howling, that means that others could of been nearby. Maybe even a whole pack of them.' 

'A whole pack of wolves?' Scott asked, shocked. 

'No, werewolves.' Stiles corrected Scott. It was now silent between them and Scott was staring at Stiles with shock, confusion and looking at him like he was a complete idiot, 'Are you seriously wasting my time with this?' he asked as he stood up and grabbed his bag harshly from behind him and looked back at Stiles, 'You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour.'