Chapter 57

"Good morning, baby." Harry kisses Louis awake and the smaller boy smiles, loving the feeling of Harry's lips on his.

"I love waking up like this." Louis stretches his arms and ends up putting them around his boyfriend's neck. "I want another kiss."

Harry doesn't need Louis to ask him twice. He immediately connects their lips again, this time kissing him harder. His hands are tangled in Louis' hair and Louis' hands are on Harry's back, pushing the boy closer to him.

"Wish we could stay all day like this." Louis murmurs against Harry's lips.

"We can. We have holidays."

"Mmm, yeah maybe today we should. But first we have to go downstairs to collect food and drinks for the whole day though so I don't have to leave this bed anymore."

"I'll fix the diapers."

"I love how we work together. We are such a great team." Louis chuckles.

"We are. Should we go down for a bit and collect stuff then?" Harry asks while rolling of Louis. Louis grabs his hand and nods.

"Yeah, let's go. But first wear a shirt. I can't concentrate on anything else when you are shirtless in front of me." Louis winks, making Harry's stomach tingle.

--

"What are you boys doing?" Jay asks when she sees the two boys going upstairs again. Harry is carrying a bottle of ice tea and a bottle of water while Louis is carrying different packages of biscuits, crisps and lunchboxes with homemade sandwiches.

"Today is HarryandLouisday." Louis says casually.

"Okay, and what does that mean?" The older woman frowns, her hands resting on her waist.

"That means that we won't be down all day and only will talk to each other. I'm sorry, mom." Louis chuckles.

Jay rolls her eyes but smiles.

"If you want a day for yourself at home boys, just ask me. That's not a big deal. There is no need to take my whole kitchen upstairs. If you boys want to be alone, I'll take Lottie to grandma. We can even stay the night there if you want and come back tomorrow afternoon. Just no funny business our weird parties. What do you think?"

Louis looks up at Harry who is a step higher than him, checking if he wants it too.

"It sounds amazing Jay but I don't want to chase you away from your own house." Harry shyly admits.

"Nonsense, Harry. I suggested it and I haven't seen my mother in a while. I'm sure Lottie will be happy to be there as well. "

Louis drops all the food and hugs his mother tightly. She never gave him this freedom when he was still with Eleanor. The two of them never had the house to themselves.

"Thank you, mom."

"You're welcome, boy. I'm going to get Lottie and we'll be out in half an hour. Enjoy your time together."

--

"Favourite colour?" Harry asks.

"Your eye colour."

Louis is lying down, his head resting on Harry's lap while Harry plays with his hair. They decided to ask each other random questions. Now that they are together they want to know every single thing about each other.

"You are such a sap, Tomlinson."

"You love it."

"I love you."

Harry carefully pushes Louis' head up and kisses his lips.

"Your kisses are so good, Haz. What do you do with those lips that make me want to kiss them all the time? Do you rub them with drugs or something." Louis jokes.

"Well you are my drugs so if that counts...."

"And you call me a sap." Louis playfully hits his chest.

Both boys look up when they hear the doorbell.

"Did you invite anyone?" Louis asks. Harry shakes his head.

"Me neither. I'll check though. Maybe Lottie ordered again something online, like she hasn't got enough clothes already." Louis stands up and walks to the front door, not even bothering to grab his t-shirt.

"Hello, how can I... El?" Louis eyes go wide when he sees the brunette in front of him. It has been around two months that she left. She hasn't changed, only her skin is a bit darker and her hair got a bit lighter from the sun. "What are you doing here?"

Louis is very confused. The last person he expected to see was his ex girlfriend that moved to the other side of the world.

"We are in town to celebrate Christmas with my grandparents. I had to see you, Lou. I don't like it how we ended things and the whole not talking part. I really miss you. I tried to move on but I can't. I'm sorry but I just had to come. I would really like to talk."

"I don't think that's a good idea, El. You should go. We've ended thing fine, not in a fighting way. We should keep it like that."

"But I don't want things to be over. I miss you, Louis. I meant it when I told you I love you. I still feel that way."

Louis is frozen, no idea what he has to say. He doesn't love her at all. He loves a curly lad that is waiting for him inside on the couch.

"And I know you don't love me too, or you can't say it back yet but... I think we can work. I can come back to England for university. Louis it's not a long time that we have to do long distance. I can't just forget about those 3 years. We were perfect together, Louis. Everybody could see how perfect we were."

El is right. They looked perfect in the eyes of the whole school. He never got the looks when he was with El that he gets now when he holds Harry's hand. But Louis wasn't truly happy. He wasn't miserable either, he was just a kind of numb from the feeling of being safe and not taking any risks. What Louis feels now is true love and true happiness, and he is going to explain it to his ex girlfriend that still has feelings for him.

"El, you are an amazing person but we are never going to work out. It's not because you are not good enough for me. It's just... I've found someone to who I can say the words, El. I've found someone who I truly love, so much. I'm sorry for hurting you."

"You are with someone else? Already? Louis, that's..." tears appear in Eleanor's eyes. "I couldn't stop thinking about you and you already have someone else to mess around with. You don't know what you are missing Louis, but I will make you remember. I'll show you the connection that we had."

Before Louis realises the brunette walks up to him, pins him against the wall, pressing her lips against his. She tries to force her tongue inside Louis' mouth, but Louis doesn't move.

The boy freezes completely, flashbacks going through his head from back when Tristan used to pin him against the bed, forcing him to kiss him. He can't move a single muscle.

"Hey, Lou who is in front of the... Oh." Harry's eyes go wide when he sees his boyfriend kissing his ex. He can't describe the pain that he feels in his chest, but it's the worst he has ever felt.