Chapter 55

Class ended 5 minutes ago and Louis is still not there. Harry is standing outside of his classroom, waiting for his boyfriend.

"Look who we have here."

Harry looks up and looks at Stan who is followed by Jonathan. Stan and Jonathan were the worst in the beginning. They bullied Harry a lot the time that Louis allowed it. Harry knows they are kind of friends of Louis and, mainly Stan, does everything what his boyfriend says. He also knows that Louis doesn't talk to them anymore since the incident at his place.

"Get away from me, Stan."

Stan smirks.

"No can do. I Don't think you will run away either with your crutches. Don't think you can get away with taking Louis away from us and turning him into a fag like you are. We are here to save Louis from you. He doesn't like boys. You are just doing something weird with him. I don't believe the rumours of you two dating."

"Well start believing because they are true." A smile plays on Harry's face. He absolutely hates Stan and of course the main reason he is happy is because he loves Louis with all his heart, but annoying Stan helps too.

"Stop smiling."

"Why would I? I'm quite happy."

Stan's blood is boiling and before Harry can react the boy grabs his two crutches from his hands, making Harry fall on the floor.

"Fuck." Harry curses, feeling pain in his foot.

"I should beat you up using your own crutches you ugly fag." Stan spits in Harry's face.

"Touch him with one finger and I'll make sure you'll need crutches for the rest of your fucking life."

Stan's eyes are big when he hears Louis.

"Louis! Hey, mate. I know we haven't talked for a while but I'm making it up to you now. I'm giving that ugly fag what he deserves. I'm going to save you from his influences! " He says proudly.

Louis can't control his anger. He pushes Stan against a locker holding him with the collar of his shirt. Stan might be taller but Louis is a lot more intimidating.

"That ugly fag is my boyfriend. I don't need saving from him. I need you to stay away from us."

All the colour in Stan's face leaves. Louis is like his idol and him being even angrier at him makes him way too upset.

"But Louis, you don't like gay people. I was trying to help you. Louis that stupid guy ruins our friendship."

"If you consider follow my ass a friendship. You leave him alone Stan because I promise I will beat the shit out of you. Us not talking anymore isn't because of him, it's because you are a homophobic piece of shit. I saw I was wrong. I advise you to do the same." Louis let's go of his collar and Stan is panting, quickly moving to Jonathan.

"Baby, are you okay?" Louis kneels next to Harry and helps him to stand up again, giving him his crutches. "I'm so sorry he did this to you. I should have come quicker. We should go to the nurse."

"It's fine, Lou. Nothing major happened, you were here on time. I only fell down and my foot hurts a bit but I'll be alright. I'll just take an extra painkiller. Don't beat yourself up over it." Louis just nods and grabs Harry's backpack so the curly lad doesn't have to carry it himself.

"Lou, are you fine? Are those tears? Babe, why are you crying? It's fine. I'm okay." Harry stops when he sees Louis quickly wiping away a tear.

"It's not okay, Haz. This is my mistake. I told them in the beginning it was okay to be like this with you. I turned them into those homophobic pieces of shit."

"You didn't. This is completely on them, don't blame yourself. We've been friends now for almost over two months. They have seen us hanging out before and they should have known that you are not like that after the thing with the bet. This is not on you. This is on them. You've done nothing but being good to me. You take care of me, you just protected me. Don't let the past upset you. You're my favourite person. I really love you."

Louis carefully hugs Harry, making sure that he doesn't touch his foot or crutches. After that he pecks his lips.

"I really love you, Harry. I'm just done with this place. It's full of bad memories. I can't wait to come to America and meet your friends and family. Do you think they'll like me?"

"Just be yourself baby and everybody will like you. So what do you say? Canteen or lunch outside?"

"I say we skip. It's only gym class in the afternoon."

"We can't skip, Lou."

"No, you really look like you are going to play football." Louis rolls his eyes.

Harry sighs.

"Fine, we'll skip. But only this afternoon, Lou. I do want to experience my last week in a British school." Louis smiles and nods. "Let's go."

--

"Where are we?" Harry asks when Louis stops the car. "Was it all a trick? Are you going to kill me?" the curly lad jokes.

"I should have hidden it better, now the surprise is gone." Louis smirks. "No, serious now. I'd like you to show this place."

"Can you give me my crutches then, Lou?"

Louis shakes his head.

"I'm done with your crutches. They stop me from touching you. I'm going to carry you on my back."

"But baby, I..."

"No discussion. Let's go."

Harry carefully clenches on Louis' back and the boy adjusts himself so he is comfortable. Louis walks for like a minute before he puts Harry on a bench.

"Was I not too heavy?"

"Shut up, Harry. No you were not baby." Louis puts himself next to Harry and kisses his lips, cupping his cheek. He licks Harry's lips, asking for entrance and it doesn't take long for the boys to fully make out.

After the make out session Louis grabs Harry's hand.

"This place is special to me." Louis whispers, his head leaning on Harry's shoulder. "I met my first boy crush here. I told you about him."

Harry nods, jealousy overtaking his body. He doesn't want to think about Louis liking someone other than him.

"I always linked this place to my crush. He has always been my crush. Even though I pushed it back, he was still my crush when I was with Eleanor, but I also link this place with my sexuality. I avoided coming here for the past three years. It scared me, like it was bewitched or something."

"Is he still your crush?" Harry can't help but ask, ignoring the other part of Louis' explanation.

Louis shakes his head.

"No. Some weird curly lad made me forget about him." Louis jokes. "I wanted to take you here because this is the place where my journey to find myself started. This is the place where I started to question myself and my sexuality. I also want it to be the place where my journey stops. To the question 'who am I?', you are my answer. Harry I really want us to work out. I haven't felt like this in so long. I want to replace those memories from myself who is scared to like a boy with memories that I accept that I love a boy. You are the end of the circle, baby. You have no idea how much you helped me."

Harry has tears in his eyes. Never in his wildest dreams he could think about the things that are happening now. He could've only dreamt of Louis saying those things.

"I immediately felt attracted to you, Lou. You've always had this influence on me. I'd love to make this place a happy memory for you."

"Well, then kiss me you fool."