Chapter 23

It's been two weeks since Eleanor left to Australia and that Louis' behaviour is shocking is the least that they can say.

The first week Louis didn't leave his room. He refused to talk to anyone, not even to his mother or Zayn. He didn't go to school and he only ate in the middle of the night when he knew that everybody was asleep, avoiding all interaction with people. The only thing that could be heard from Louis' room was loud music. Everybody was worried about the boy.

And then one day Jay and Harry were discussing how they could help Louis during breakfast, until the boy came downstairs, freshly showered and looking better than ever. He was happy, a big smile on his face asking if Jay and Harry wanted tea as well. They both didn't know what caused the sudden mood change, but they were happy, until they discovered Louis' new hobby. And that is still going on till now. It drives Harry crazy.

"Oh, Sophia, yes!" he hears Louis moan. Harry takes his pillow, covering his ears as he turns around with a groan. Since Louis has been doing better he brings home a different girl everyday and it's the worst thing ever. It's not only bad for Harry's sleep, it also just hurts him. Louis has been in a committed relationship for three years and he never saw the boy as a fuckboy or a player, but apparently he is.

It's an hour later when he hears Louis' bedroom door close and footsteps going off the stairs. He doesn't even let the girls stay for the night. Harry has tried to talk to Louis about it, Jay as well, threatening her son that if he brings home one more girl this week he will lose phone privileges for a week. But Louis doesn't stop. Harry doesn't know what he preferred, hearing the boy cry all night or fuck all night.

--

"Harry, Harry!" Harry jumps up when he feels an elbow in his ribs.

"Au! What the fuck, Steph!"

"You were literally sleeping on your sandwich. There is a tomato on your cheek you dork." She points at the red thing hanging on the boys' face.

Harry moans and takes the tomato, putting it in his mouth.

"Is Louis still bringing girls every night?" Liam asks.

Harry nods.

"Yeah, this one stayed until two. I am so fucking tired."

"Just tell the asshole to get off somewhere else." Stephanie rolls his eyes. "Seriously, he is so disgusting. Hope he gets a disease."

"Stephanie." Harry hisses.

"I know, I know, he is your friend. Just hope that you realise now that your little crush doesn't make sense. He is not with Eleanor anymore and he already has another girl every single night. Louis Tomlinson can't  go without a girls' attention."

"Stephanie, I love you but I'm tired which makes me grumpy so I suggest you shut your mouth."

"Easy there, Styles. Don't need to get it out on me that lover boy keeps you awake and not in the way that you want."

"Stephanie, stop." Liam defends Harry. He can see the hurtful look in Harry's eyes. He knows that Harry has a thing for Louis as well, but if Harry doesn't want to admit that, then it's up to him. Stephanie shouldn't rub in his face every five seconds that he can't have him. If someone should know how that feels, it should be Stephanie.

"Harry mate, I think you should go home and take some rest. Go get some sleep. You look horrible. They will let you go if they see your face."

"Jesus, thanks Liam. How I love your sweet words. I feel flattered." Harry snaps, although Liam is right. Maybe he should go home now and have a good nap. The only period he is missing is history, no big deal.

"Can you tell Louis when you see him that I'm home already so he doesn't need to wait?" Harry gathers his stuff and Liam nods.

"Sure thing, mate. Have a good sleep and maybe talk to Louis when he gets home. You can't keep turning up to school like a zombie."

"Yeah I will. See you tomorrow, guys!" Harry swings his bag over his shoulder, passes reception and walks home. He can really use some sleep.

On his way home he decides to call his best friend. It's been a while since he has spoken to him. Harry has ditched his calls a few times when he was having a movie night with Louis.

"Look who we have here! Curly remembers me!" Niall jokes when he answers the phone.

"Hey, Ni. I'm sorry. I've been busy. How are you bro?"

"I'm good, I'm good. It's only the middle of the night here and I was sleeping but yeah. Talking about sleep, what happened to your face, Haz? Did you put Botox in your eyes or something? Is that a British thing?"

"No, I haven't slept in a while."

"Oh, British night life is treating you well I see." Niall wiggles his eye brows.

"It's treating me horribly. Louis has a good night life, though. He keeps bringing home girls and it keeps me awake. The walls are pretty tin."

"That sucks. Harry, as much as I want to talk to you, you always call me on a shitty time. I was having a dream about Angelina Jolie giving me a blowjob and I know that doesn't sound tempting to you but to me it's a fucking good dream."

"You are gross, Niall. Anyway, I also arrived at home. Speak to you soon!"

Harry waves at the camera and then finishes the call, putting his phone in his pocket and takes the keys out.

Harry opens the door, takes off his shoes, and walks towards the living room. He looks around when he hears noises. That's impossible. Louis is at school, Lottie as well and Jay is at work. Harry quickly runs to the kitchen, taking the biggest knife that he can find. He feels like he is in one of those thriller movies.

Harry walks upstairs silently, holding on tight to the knife. The noises are coming from Louis' bedroom. Harry opens the door, ready to attack the person that broke into their house, but instead of a thief, he sees a more shocking sight.

"Louis?" Harry gasps.

The boy doesn't understand what he sees when he sees Louis sitting on his bed, making out with a boy.