Chapter 56

It's Thursday night. Today was the first day that Harry went to school without crutches and Louis was beyond happy that he could hold his boyfriend's hand all the time now. They got a lot of people giving them weird stares and Louis did lose a few followers on Instagram, but he doesn't really care. He never asked for the popularity and if people want to unfollow him just because he is gay, then really it's just their problem and not Louis'. He is happy and proud to be Harry's boyfriend and he wants to show everybody that he is the lucky person to call Harry his.

Tomorrow is the day that Louis and Harry have to do their presentation about rights for homosexuals. It's 1 in the night and Louis is sitting down on the bed, laptop on his lap while Harry is sleeping next to him. He goes back to a website where different sexualities were described, his curiosity taking the upper hand. Louis has accepted that he liked boys, but he still doesn't have a label. He doesn't know if he wants one, but if he finds something that describes his feelings then he is more than willing to call himself that.

Louis' eyes are sliding over the internet page. He put the brightness of his laptop screen on the lowest, not wanting to wake up his boyfriend.

Bisexual

A sexual orientation that describes those who experience sexual, romantic, or emotional attractions to people of more than one gender.

Gay

A term that describes individuals who experience sexual, romantic, or emotional attraction to people of the same or a similar gender.

Pansexual

A term that describes individuals who can experience sexual, romantic, or emotional attraction to any person, regardless of that person's gender, sex, or sexuality.

"What are you doing, babe?" Louis looks next to him. Harry is watching him with small eyes and his voice is hoarse.

"Nothing, baby. I'm just doing some research. Go back to sleep. I'm sorry, did the light wake you?"

Harry shakes his head.

"No, my mouth felt dry. What are you researching?" Harry sits up, his head leaning on Louis' shoulder.

"I want to know what I am. Like you know that you are gay and I was just curious about what I can call myself you know of if people ask me what I am, I have no answer."

Harry claps the laptop shut and puts it on Louis' desk. He goes back in bed and kisses Louis' lips softly.

"You are Louis Tomlinson. That's more than enough. You don't need any label. When people ask you what you are, you answer that you are human who is capable of loving whoever deserves to be loved."

"I like that." Louis whispers smiling, pecking Harry's lips again."

"You don't have to worry about silly things like labels, baby. Worry about what you are going to do for your birthday. It's in 3 days."

Louis rolls his eyes.

"Don't remind me. Normally Stan organises this big ass party for my birthday but I'm glad that's not happening. Honestly I just want to spend the day with you and the night maybe invite Pez and Zayn. I'm not in the mood for many people."

"I can take you out on your birthday."

"I would very much love that, baby. I don't need something special though. I just want to be with you." A small yawn comes out of Louis' mouth at the end of the sentence.

"Are you tired?"

"Mmm. Turn around. I know you like to be the little spoon."

Harry blushes and turns around, listening to his boyfriend. He really likes to be wrapped in Louis' arms.