The Beginning

The professor was swamping the entire class with some theories of advanced mechanics. Arthit was supposed to be listening to the teacher, but his mind is wandering somewhere else. The teacher's voice is now just a background noise.

Kongpob must have left to his house. That means today he will be all alone. It felt weird and uneasy. He wondered how accustomed he has become with his junior. He has gone home that proves tomorrow they will be heading to the new apartment and spending 2 days alone. The thought itself bought warmth spreading near his abdomen.

The immense anticipation was building up a spark within him. Should he prepare? But how? This is uncharted waters and he doesn't know a thing about it. The only person who could help him, Tutah, went home due to some urgent family issues. Then who? Bright?It will be throwing himself under the bus. Prem..well..it's better the ice prince is left alone. The only sane one in the group is Knott, who never had a relationship. Arthit wondered why.....

"Arthit.....Arthit.....
Arthit Rojanapat!!"

Someone nudged him.
"What is it Bright!!"
Bright didn't answer, he just gestured forward, which Arthit followed, and met with a very furious professor.

"If you have anything to discuss with Knott, you can do it after the class. Now, stop staring and listen to the class."

Oh dear lord, I was staring at Knott's head.

He smiled awkwardly at Knott who returned a reassuring smile towards him.
***
I look sideways to Kongpob who is trying hard to only concentrate on the road. I smile to myself. I can see him stealing glances at me now and then through my peripheral vision. I try to drink in his attributes through my lashes.

We are now driving amongst the buildings, and up ahead I can see a tall skyscraper with SkyHigh written on its lateral side.

I waited for him at the visitor's launch when he was having a talk with the receptionist.

"There are only 4-5 rooms per floor, and ours is on the 10th floor, 46th room.", he explained to me when we were riding the elevator. There is a soft music playing inside it.

We both stood in front of the huge door with 10-46 lucidly written on it. He opened the door for me, and let me enter first, while he carried our bags inside.

I stand at the foyer astounded at the sublime grandeur unveiled before my eyes for the second time today. First was when Kong picked me up from the dorm in his matte black Audi q7 and now this 'apartment'. I habitually walk in to the living room.

The first thing I notice is the smell: polish, wood with a whiff of lavender

The first thing I notice is the smell: polish, wood with a whiff of lavender. Huge is too small a word for the double height main living area, with a glass wall overlooking the city.

Two hands snake around my waist, hugging from behind. He nestled his face in to my neck. A trial of goosebumps drifted down my spine, when his lips vibrated near my nape.