•••

A blowjob and one quickie later, we found ourselves comfortably seated in one of the largest function halls in the HPSC. Looking around, I spotted the top ten heroes sitting near the front of the big screen. Several other big names are also present and I noted that most hero-educators are here as well. I tried to crane my head to see if Hawks is here but to no avail.

The air is tense to the point that it makes my insides go crazy. Also, the fact that I had this bad feeling since earlier- no matter how much Shouta tried to distract me is leaving a sinking feeling in my gut. I felt someone squeeze my hand gently and turned my head to Shouta who is now rubbing smooth circles on the back of my palm.

"If you need another distraction, just tell me. I saw an empty office on the way here," his statement earned a few snickers from our co-teachers who are sitting beside us. The loudest one was of course Hizashi's and Nemuri's. Geez, him and his filthy mouth!

I felt my face flush and I could only smack his shoulder in response as the public safety commission president entered accompanied by her usual cronies. Her ash-colored hair is slicked back like usual and is wearing her perpetual serious look. Her mere presence is enough to give me goosebumps as her strict ways of raising us flashed quickly in my mind.

The background chatter ceases once she claims her place behind the microphone. She drew in a quick breath before starting.

"Good morning, everyone. I am grateful to see you all present here today even with such short notice. This will be short so please listen well," her words may be thankful but her tone is still ice cold.

"The commission has called upon our heroes because we have received alarming news. As we all know, the League of Villains has been under the radar for quite some time now. However, according to our source, they have gone into war with the Meta Liberation Army and won. In return, the two groups merged and now called Paranormal Liberation Front."

I caught a few chuckles around me. It seems that the President heard it too. Her eyes turned to slits and everything is quiet once again.

"I hope you realize the gravity of the situation. This means that Shigaraki Tomura has now the money, power, and connections to easily do what he wants. He can start a war while you heroes are here laughing. " her voice cuts through like a knife that even I can't help but flinch.

No chuckles are heard since then. There is no doubt about the validity of the information. What's bugging me is why I am not assigned for this mission? Gathering information and infiltrating enemy camps are my forte. So why was I not called?

"The most important information you must know is that four months from now, the Paranormal Liberation Front will be waging a war against us."

The room was packed with whispers. Some have a puzzled expression on their faces, while others seem unconcerned. The feeling I've had since this morning has predicted this news to come.

"We will not wait for them to come. We will attack them after two months. We need all the heroes we can gather. I also would like to propose to everybody, especially to hero schools, to utilize their students."

"What?! Are you saying that we will send the kids to war?!" a lanky hero exclaimed. Other heroes are also expressing their disagreement. I looked at my co-teachers and see them calmly listening to everything. They are still assessing the situation and want more information before reacting.

Another hero stood up, "may I remind everyone what had happened to the students of UA? They have been constantly harassed by villains and it's luck that no one has died yet. But this is a war we're talking about. We can't just send them there!"