Yeonjun died without experiencing the world full of compassion and love that he deserves. In the end, he felt pathetic for being empty.

The vision of awful memories stopped, and Beomgyu is gasping for his breath. He is crying hard from all of Yeonjun's hardships.

Yeonjun feels soft when he realized that Beomgyu is the only person who feels that bad about his life and death. He engulfed Beomgyu into a warm hug to comfort him.

"I'm so sorry for everything," Beomgyu buried his face to the older's shoulder.

"You don't have to feel bad about it anymore. I'm just thankful that I have the chance to meet you when I became a grim reaper." Yeonjun softly whispers, caressing Beomgyu's head.

"Let's share the pain so that it will hurt a little less. If you have any problems, you can share them with me." Yeonjun added.

"Why did you choose to still live in the same place where you experienced everything terrible?" 

"I wanted to see how people will react when they see me again. I am curious if I will experience the same."

"Now, it makes sense on how did you know Taehyun, especially his brother," Beomgyu said upon realization of Yeonjun's peculiar words when he appeared at the hospital where Kang Taemin died.

Beomgyu recalls the word that came out from Taehyun about his revenge. Now he knows that Taehyun is referring to Yeonjun, blaming him for the sufferings of his brother.

Beomgyu somehow managed to calm himself now. He stopped crying, but he wanted to enjoy being in Yeonjun's strong arms.

"That's right. Every pure evil act comes at a price." Now, Yeonjun felt contented knowing that Taemin is paying for the consequences of his sins.

"I never expected that Kai's accident, including the death of his older sister, has something to do with Taehyun's brother. I already met Kai, like a grim reaper." Beomgyu said.

Yeonjun is shocked as he is aware of Kai's issues towards Beomgyu. Yeonjun had some arguments with Kai when talking about his forbidden feelings for Beomgyu. "Did he hurt you or something?" He asks.

He didn't want to cause any misunderstandings to the two grim reapers, so Beomgyu decided to lie. "Nope, we are just talking about something."

"That's good," Yeonjun smiled.

They broke the hug, and Yeonjun can't help but grin upon looking at Beomgyu's puffy nose and cheeks that became red.

"You okay now honey bee?" He cupped Beomgyu's face.

"I should be the one who's asking you that!" Beomgyu wanted to hide his blushing face, but he can't move at all. It's as if he likes Yeonjun's touch.

"I know how sincere you are to me, so I let you show my whole life until the darkest part of it. I thought I'm empty forever, but you came for the most unexpected reason." Yeonjun's eyes look lively that rarely happens.

Beomgyu's hand reaches Yeonjun's wrist while the elder is still holding Beomgyu's gorgeous face. "I'm glad that I never let myself add up to the toxicity of judgmental society, and I'm a little bit proud of myself for facing this curiosity. For reaching out without hesitation and for confronting this peculiar feeling for you. You are worth it, Choi Yeonjun, and I--."

"I love you, Beomgyu!" Yeonjun's lips went closer to him.

Beomgyu could feel Yeonjun's plump lips on his forehead. The forehead kiss lasts longer than Beomgyu expected. Yeonjun only stops when he notices Beomgyu's blushing face that is like going to explode.

"Maybe you already fainted when I kiss you on your lips." Yeonjun teases.

Beomgyu can't believe that Yeonjun is still capable of loving another person, despite his painful experiences. It feels like a great achievement for him.

"Thank you for trusting me." Beomgyu is gripping his shirt too tight. His stomach is spinning like a washing machine because of Yeonjun's confession.

Beomgyu feels like he wants to sink on the ground when Yeonjun started laughing. "You're so cute and stupid! You look like a constipated puppy!" He can't stop himself from laughing at Beomgyu's reaction.

"Are you making fun of how stupid I look now?" Beomgyu said, crossing his arms while not making eye contact with Yeonjun.

"No, you're the only stupid person who is adorable in my eyes." Yeonjun cooed.

"And now, you're talking to me like I'm a kid!" Beomgyu said, his eyebrows knitted.

"Hey, honey bee! I'm trying to act sweet! You're not a cheesy person who knows about this stuff! People would easily soften when their lovers are cooing them!" Yeonjun is pressing Beomgyu's cheeks using both of his hands.

"I'm dumb and innocent, so don't make fun of me!" Beomgyu did the same to Yeonjun's cheeks.

He is pressing it hard as he lets out a giggle, completely adored on how fluffy Yeonjun's cheeks are.

The older can't help but smile upon hearing Gyu's giggles. Later on, they are splashing water at each other while running on the seashore.

Yeonjun is not alone anymore. They both know the consequences of their love, but they choose to be with each other, to be happy.

Being with each other is more than enough for them, no matter where they are.

..........