4

Christine resided in a good part of London. Her flat was in Islington, a rich location near Central London. She was close to an underground and was pretty much off with her location. She never thought about the neat apartment until she thought, what if Dan just asked to come over? That'd be bad and she'd have to clean up.

Her flat wasn't messy or anything, just full of unnecessary things like magazines (technically for work reference) and candles and weird girly things she kept to herself. She was always by herself and that scared her.

Richard, the man who she thought Dan was, was lovely enough for her to call for once. At dinner they talked about all kinds of things and Christine was absolutely in love. Well, a crush nonetheless. His blue eyes and black hair were entrancing, and she soon found herself kissing his cheek. It was a special night for her, but now it was all gone. She'd have to find someone else to SpeedDate. She hated admitting that, but she was what you might call desperate. 

She sighed as she twirled on her spinny-chair with a pen in her mouth. She thought she could get a pet to make herself less lonely.

What she needed right now was just to talk someone. So, after the two days that Dan hadn't answered, she got to texting him again. 

Christine: Ok i didn't know i was so bad in conversation that you just never text me again for two years

A minute passed. Two. Three. She was almost to giving up before her phone dinged. She smirked.

Dan: oh my gosh Christine I'm so sorry I'm just out for coffee and then it's like wow ok 

Christine thought this was the perfect opportunity. She was lonely and he was alone. 

Christine: Idk we should totally go together like bread and butter but to coffee or smnth ya know

Say yes, say yes, say yes, thought Christine. She really needed to get out and stop being lonely. Plus, it was time she met Dan. Surely she knew about his YouTube channel, he did have like 4,000,00 subscribers. She really needed to meet him. Four long minutes passed before a text arrived again. 

Dan: sure. where to?