part - 2

Continue.....

Sunita thinks "oh my little sister sivu papa is having crush I see, let's play with her little bit". (funny annoying sis mood starts).

She also welcomes Ashwin with a rose which is little bit broken of which Pugazl makes fun and everyone laughs, she gives the rose and see's Sivaangi.

Sivaangi- 😒🤨😡

Sunita:- 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Rakshan :- let's welcome Shakila mam

Everyone clapped their hands and welcome Shakila mam and Pugazl gave her roses and everyone welcomed her smiles and hugs.

Chef Bhat:- well, welcome to the show everyone and Mr. Ashwin we where kinda of worried in last session that there was no smart male artist now you have taken the worries...

Sivaangi:- Hayyyyyyyy (shout outs of happy)

Rakshan:- Why Sivaangi your sound is high (teasing bro mood on)

Chef Bhat:- Why are you getting ganddu(angry/possessiveness).

Everyone laughs

Rakshan:- no nothing chef, we have to be little bit tell the child na....

Chef Bhat:- Ok, Ashwin tell us about your cooking experience

Ashwin:- Well, my Akka(elder sister) cook very nice and does very well in continental food, so I thought why only sister is cooking let cook also, so I started to learn  cooking and whenever I want to try something new I starts to cook the dishes.

After that everyone tell about their cooking experience

When Ashwin was telling about his cooking experience Sivaangi is all eyes and ears on him.

There eyes meet for a few microsecond again and both of them blush.

Rakshan:- Ok, now it's time for paring , so before paring all Comalis go to the back stage.

Sivaangi:- byee....byee Ashwin

Everyone laughs. And Comalis goes inside the dark room.

(dark room-not really a dark room a separate room from the work station for doing the pairing they have a screen in which the thinks in working station will be seen by the Comalis but the cooks and judges,host can't see the Comalis).

Chef Bhat ask about whom they want to be paired with and when Ashwin name comes...

In side the dark room

Sivaangi:- cutie...cutie Pie.....

Everyone in the dark room laughs seeing Sivaangi and she blushes

Back to the work station

Ashwin:- If some ponnu(girl) come means I will be good

In side the dark room

Sivaangi:- call me call me

Manimagalie:- hay, why are you flying di.

Back to work station

Rakshan:- Any girl or you have someone particular in your mind.

In side the dark room

Pugazl :- what you mean by ponnu tell you want some lady to be your partner, this is very wrong pa.