A new bond (Part - 1)

In the Film City.

Ashwin pro:-

Today is the day, I have singed for a reality show, a cooking competition in a different way. Even though it's the show second session I have no idea about the show,as I did not watch the first session because of my busy schedule. I only know that the partner who I will be paired with does not know cooking so, I wish I get paired with a ponu(girl),they know something about cooking then boys.(Little did he know that there are still girls who does not know cooking at all).I stopped my car in the parking area and went inside my room, I saw my roommate getting ready, he saw me and got shocked as if he knows me and did not expect me hear. He came to me, forward his hand, we shake our hands.

Hi myself Rakshan,

Hi, I am Ashwin Kumar.

He realised that I am a very shy person, so to make me comfortable he started to tell me about the show and I realised that we will be best friends for sure and really enjoyed his company, after some time my fashion stylist Anusha came we discussed about my clothes.
I know I am very shy and quiet reserved person but when it comes to fashion I like to be fashionable and want to try out new stuff in the fashion industry. I was getting ready when I headed a loud voice , wait a minute I know that voice, what is she doing hear? Is not she have to be in some other set.? May be she came to meet someone hear. I came out of my thoughts and stared to get ready for the unknown.

Rakshan:- I can't believe he is hear, I can't wait to see her reaction, HAHA... Woops I laughed loudly, Ashwin gave me a look like what so funny, I shake my head and we both smiled, and I went back to combing my hair.

Sivaangi pro:-

Finally after a long day I am back, I never thought I will come back to the set and be a part of the show again, can't wait to meet my family and new friends. I went inside and saw my Annaeeee , out of joy I shouted very loudly not noticing or carrying about the people around me, I ran to my Annaee and hugged him tightly, he laughed and hugged me back. We brock our hug , we both stared to talked about what we missed.

Annaee where are you going?

Parthiban:- Iam going to call Rakshan to start the show, you to go and get ready fast go.

Ok, Sure Anna I will be right back, I was about to go when I suddenly remembered....and turn back and asked my Annee who is the roommate of Rakshan Anna?

Parthiban:- A actor pa...

His name Anna?

Parthiban:- his name.. is Ashwin Kumar, our sir only recommend him, now only I am going to meet him.

My heart stared to get crazy hearing his name, hold your horses Sivaangi why he must be hear , you and your your stupid heart , but I wish he was hear. As I was thing about him I suddenly felt someones hand on my shoulder, I came out of my thoughts and looked up to see my Anna with a sad face.

Parthiban:- Are you alright Sivaangi, if you're not feeling well you can go and get some rest.

I felt very happy to have such a lovely brother and I am really very lucky to have them in my life.

I am alright annaee I just got zoomed out , ok annaee I have to go and get ready , byeeee .

Parthiban Pro:-

ok pa, bye. Be on time ok , take care.

After telling Sivaangi bye I went to Rakshan room.I meet with Ashwin I can't believe its him, she is going to be very happy, can't wait to see her reaction and we shock our hands. I and Rakshan smiled, Ashwin gave us a confused look. After telling them to get ready fast I went to others to tell them the same.
You may thing as a director why I am telling everyone to get ready , well I want to meet the new members in person after all everyone hear are not just co-workers we are going to be a family.