"I'm going to accompany you at this party, if you want me to, of course."

"Yeah I want you to. That'd be amazing." I said.

"Okay, sounds like a plan. I'm outside the building, I'll see you in a few." He hung up and my heart pounded. I straightened out my hair, pulling at the ends. I haven't seen him since before Christmas, and I look like I just woke up. I examined the skinny jeans and the hoodie of Harry's that I had on, debating whether I wanted to change or not. Before I could decide, there was a knock on the door. My heart raced as I walked over, twisted the doorknob and pulled the door open. Harry was standing there, using his phone as a mirror as Herman his hands through his hair. He looked up and saw me, before tackling me in a hug.

We didn't say anything as we hugged. His familiar scent filling my nose. I closed my eyes as his arms styled wrapped around me, both of us standing in my doorway still. "I've missed you so much." He said, his mouth so close to my ear that it gave me cold chills.

"I've missed you too."

****

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you guys?" I asked Stevie. "I can just tell Mr. Cook that in sick or something-"

"No Presley! Go have fun, we're okay by ourselves for one night." She said, practically pushing me out the door of their hotel room. I stopped by to check on them and to see if they wanted me to stay. "By the way, you look gorgeous in that black dress." I has just threw on a simple black dress that ended just above my knees. I curled my hair and put on a little more eyeshadow than usual.

"Thanks Stevie," I said, reaching for a hug before she kicked me out. "You're the best."

"I know," she said. "Now go, be free with your king Harold!" She said before quickly shutting the door. I rolled my eyes, letting out a small smile and got in the elevator.

Harry was sitting on the couch in the lobby, and the receptionist was staring at him, her mouth wide open. I smirked at this before grabbing Harry's hand and leading him out the door.

****

"You look gorgeous, you know." Harry said, for about the hundredth time this evening.

I blushed and hid my face in his chest. We were dancing to one of the very few slow songs they had been putting on at this party. The song soon ended and Harry and I exited the dance floor. We both got a Dr. Pepper as we sat at the bar. He knew I didn't drink, and so he decided not to drink, on my behalf. Mr. Cook came over to us and motioned for me to follow him. "I'll be right back." I said to him, and he nodded.

I followed Mr. Cook through the club, the music had started up again and was pounding in my ears. I scanned the crowd, looking to see a familiar face. Not one in sight. I don't even think Alexander is here, I thought to myself. Mr. Cook led me to wear a small group of men in suits were sitting. "Presley this is James Dunning," he said, introducing me to each one of the guys, whose names I forgot as soon as he role me them.