"I liked the one with One Direction." Judd spoke up. It got quiet between the three of us.

"Me too." I said to him. I gave him a hug and told them I'd meet them outside after I got changed. I started walking to my dressing room, passing the meeting room along the way.

"You can't do this to her, she's perfectly fine." A voice I recognized as Alexander said. I pressed my war to the door, listening to what was being said.

"As you see it," Mr. Cook said. "But we don't want people thinking that its okay to be a size seven, because Presley is. That's not how society works."

"Well society sucks. I'm not going to do that to her. Not with what's going on in her life already." Alexander fought.

"We don't want you to straight up tell her that she needs to lose weight, we just want you to not let her eat too much, at the New Years party." Me. Cook said. I could easily picture him sitting, facing Alexander, his hands folded in his lap and a blank expression on his face.

"No." Alexander said. I heard the sound of a chair scraping against the floor and footsteps approaching the door. I quickly darted down the hall, shutting myself in my dressing room before they noticed that I was eavesdropping. Tears threatened to pour out if my eyes. I had never really been called fat, and I was pretty confident about my body.

I took deep breaths as I took a seat on the couch. I finally let's the tears pour over my face, my shoulders shaking violently.

I wanted to be an inspiration, everyone does. But is my weight really going to affect this? I wiped my eyes on my sleeve, letting a small sniffle out. I took deep breathes as I went into the bathroom and washed my face, getting all if my makeup off. I grabbed my sweats and the t-shirt and stuffed them in my bag, before exiting the room and the building to go meet Stevie and Judd.

****

December 31, 2012

"Where are you now?" I said through the phone, to Harry. He said that he was in LA and was planning on coming and seeing me. We have been doing pretty good on being 'just friends'. We haven't kissed, and I literally had to force myself not to lean in and give him simple kisses, like we used to.

"I am almost there, just like five minutes away." He said. "Where are Judd and Stevie staying?"

"Their hotel is in walking distance from my apartment, so not too far away." I told him. Judd was a bit sad when I told him that I wouldn't be staying at the hotel with them, simply because I have my own house. I would have let them stay with me, but my apartment wasn't big enough.

"Okay that's good. Are you going to spend New Years with them?" He asked.

"No," I said, not really happy about it. "I have to go to Mr. Cooks annual party, to meet some important people or something. What are you doing?" I was a bit nervous with going to that party, with what I overheard the other day. I just wanted to stay and celebrate it with my family, not in some club with sweaty, drunk people.