ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

Start from the beginning

___

After what happened. Craeian and his friends were excused on their classes per headmistress' orders.

They were told to stay put in the office of the headmistress while she discuss something with her secretary and the priest at the priest's office.

Yatch, Qaelust and Prince are still unconscious. They're only waiting for the three to wake up.

And while they are waiting, they shared to each other what happened at each of the place they went to.

This time. They have agreed not to keep anything from Prince. They promised to tell him what he wants to know if only he asks.

And that they would also tell each other what will happen from now on. Which therefore including Silver and Qaelust in their circle of friendship.

After a long hours of wait. A half an hour before the student council usually summon the students for dinner.
The three finally gain consciousness.

Unfortunately. Yatch and Qaelust couldn't remember what happened right after they fought with each other.

The only thing they remember was that the door closed on Yatch's face and she accidentally knocked out Qaelust with her in the process.

Yatch didn't even remember when she tried to kill herself just like Skye claimed to have witnessed.
Qaelust couldn't also remember how she got into the building and standing as one of the mannequins.
In conclusion, both the girls doesn't remember how they got into the building or how did their friends find them and got them out.

It's like their memories were wiped off very clean.

But Prince is different. He remembers all that transpired that only made everything worse for him.

He did remembered a few from his past. But nothing important or anything that would be of help for him to figure out where all this mess started.

He only remembers the part where he was still a child. He's playing an old piano with a girl he couldn't recall the face.
He's an orphan so he really had no memory of his parents except of the nuns that took care of him and his friends that practically raised him as their own little brother.

He remembers the church and all the musical plays he did with his piano.
The day he first performed in front of everyone. The day his piano was gifted to him by the headmistress.

In conclusion to what he remembers is that all are connected to his piano.

Selene told them all that happened. From when the girls began to take a short visit at the kids' building. To the part where they sneaked in to the Headmistress' office.

A long music of silence played around them. No one dared to speak and let the silence takes place as much as it wants.

Not until Chaniel came in and called them out for dinner.

"Just act normal. If you're all asked where you were! Say that the headmistress sent you to the orphanage to check the children!" The secretary instructed them and they all responded with a nod.

Chaniel did not walked with them all the way to the canteen. Avoiding any more suspicion. Once she's sure all ten of them entered the canteen's door, she went back to the office to report to the headmistress and the priest.

The boys had volunteered to pick their dinner. While the girls search for a seat for all ten of them.

The eyes of the students are obviously stealing glances at them from time to time. Confused of why they came altogether and showed up only at dinner. Including the two transferees.

Yatch wanted to lash at them right now. She couldn't seem to stand the thought of other students watching every move she makes. But whenever she tries to attempt to yell at their faces, she feels a lump on her throat. Therefore stopping her from any attempts of yelling.

"This is the first time you're joining us in our table right?" Selene asked Silver and Qaelust as she grace her lips with a smile.

Silver only nodded her head and looked down shyly. Earning her coos from the older girls.

"I'm afraid we have to do this starting from now." Yatch said immediately followed by an obviously disappointed sigh.

"Good luck trying to put up with me. I highly doubt we'll still be sharing tables by the end of this week." Qaelust shrugged nonchalantly with her arms crossed. Eyes staring bluntly at the blond short haired girl.

Yatch immediately rolled her eyes. She let out a deep huff trying to control herself from pulling the girl's hair.

She's older than her. Given that already, she have to keep her patience and her anger at bay.
Not to mention that Selene and Skye already pleaded to her to be nice.

"Let's be frank here, shall we?" Yatch crossed her arms, leaning closer with a sarcastic expression.

"I don't like you! Not even an inch. I don't care if you're Quin's sister! But I'm gonna try and put up with your bi**hass because I care about my friends!"

"You better remember that I'm only trying to be nice to you because that's what they want!" She said with full sarcasm. Her eyes visibly turning into viper slits, showing how she's ready to devour her prey.

Qaelust simply snorted at her statement. Making Yatch scoff with so much irritation. Pulling Qaelust's hair would be the best way to reduce her stress.

"If you're done talking! Keeping quiet during dinner is also good for mental health! It's really peaceful. For someone whose life is so da*n loud. You should try it!" Qaelust snapped back at her. Her eyes staring at her with a clear facade.

"What's wrong this time?" A voice interrupted their displeasing conversation. Making their heads turn to his direction.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.