Niki unlocks the door and pushes the door open. The familiar smell of lilies and vanilla soap greet me as I step through, placing my shoes on the marble floor by the front door and coatrack.

"Zuko!" Niki calls, wrapping her scarf around the coatrack as she calls her cat. "Zuko, I'm home!"

Zuko scampers over from his food bowl in the kitchen, his cute white face looking up at us. His whiskers twitch and I smile, kneeling down to give the kitty a tickle. 

"He's so cute," I smile, rubbing the cat's furry belly. "I wish we had a cat"

I've been trying to persuade Wilbur to get a cat. I love cats and sleeping with one is amazing. Last time I stayed over, Zuko slept with me and I woke up to his whiskers tickling me. 

"Help yourself to anything you want, okay?" Niki says, tying her hair up with a cute scrunchie. "This is your home too"

"Thanks, Niki," I reply, letting a yawn slip through. 

Niki laughs. "Tired?"

"A little"

"I have some work to do, but if you need anything at all, don't be afraid to ask"

I nod, already knowing the drill. Niki kisses my cheek before disappearing into her room. Her door shuts and I pick Zuko up, taking him to my special den place. 

***

I keep the den door just a little open so Zuko can go pee if he needs to. Next, I flop onto the big bed sofa thing and get under the blankets to get warm. It's cold today and I can tell the rain is coming soon. 

I grab the TV remote and go onto YouTube. I watch some random bits and pieces and clips before getting a bit hungry.

I slip out of the warm bed and walk over to the cabinet of snacks. I turn the kettle on for a hot chocolate and get some chocolate buttons from the top cabinet shelf, opening them and plopping a few into the mug for a creamier hot chocolate. 

***

I sip my hot chocolate and continue watching some of Tommy's videos with Will, Phil, Tubbo and Quackity in them. The videos are pretty funny and I wonder if Tommy will ever ask me to make a video with him. Probably not, because his twitch chat don't even know who I am. Even Will hasn't told his twitch chat he has a sister yet, let alone YouTube.

I place my empty mug on the table next to the sofa bed and snuggle down under the blankets as the rain starts pattering down on the windows. I love the rain so much. Especially because the rain helps me fall asleep so easily. 

***

Will comes to get me at nine pm and I feel sad as I have to say goodbye to Zuko and Niki. Will rolls his eyes when I hug the cat and give him a look. Will is a pushover and he knows it, which is why he's probably struggling everytime I ask for a cat.

"Thanks for looking after her, Niki," Will says hugging her. "I hope she wasn't too much"

"Hey!" I protest.

Niki laughs and shakes her head. "You were great, Sophie. You're welcome over anytime, okay?"

I nod and hug her goodbye before following Will outside to his car. 

***

Will and I have a quick dinner of ramen noodles and eat sitting in front of the TV. Will looks tired and I don't have to ask him what kind of day he's had. Working through his last year of Uni and streaming has tired him out lots. 

Will takes his empty bowl to the kitchen and comes out a minute later. He drops a kiss to the top of my hair.

"Goodnight, Sophs. Don't go to bed too late"

"I won't," I smile. "Goodnight, Wilby"

Will nods and walks upstairs to his room. I finish the rest of my food and then turn the TV off before putting my dirty bowl in the dishwasher. I put it on and wait for the sloshing sound to tell me the dishwasher is working.

***

I get into bed and pull the sheets over my shoulders, letting the warmth sooth me to sleep. The blinking light from my PC keeps my eyes half open though and I suddenly can't sleep. 

I get out of bed and pad over to the PC. I sit in my desk chair and wave my mouse around to turn the screen on. The harsh white light hurts my eyes, but I'm suddenly determined to learn about streaming and Twitch.

An hour later, I've set up a Twitch account and it looks great. I press go live to make sure everything looks good and then smile as I turn off the PC to finally go to sleep.

Everyone else around me does Twitch, so why can't I?

***