Romantic and hot day between two love birds. #Riansh OS

Hello guys. Here is a new OS. I hope you all could like it.
So let's start.
Vansh's POV starts:
Today is my anniversary with Riddhima.
2 years have passed on our marriage. Those 2 years were like a dream to me. She has made me known that my life was nothing without her presence in my life and before I could have met her.
She has made my life very beautiful. So I decided that I must to surprise her today and make so much stuff to her in that day so she could know how much I love her so much.
It is now very early morning and I'm going to do a small thing from what I have prepared to her on that day.
She is standing in the room arranging some stuff so I will come from her back and surprise her.
I starts moving towards her without making her notices me then I surprised her.
Me: Boom! I'm here sweetheart.
She got surprised from what I have done.
So she throws herself in my arms.

Riddhima: Come on Vansh! You will never stop scaring me in that way?! I always got shocked when you come suddenly to me in that way

I has hugged her back to calm her down.
Me: How I could stop doing that when you will always hug me that amazing hug when you got surprised seeing me in front of you?!
Riddhima: Really?! So Mr. Husband enjoys a lot seeing his wife that terrified!! That not good Vansh!
Vansh: Of course not sweetheart. I can't see my beautiful wife terrified. I just like to see how you love me and how you just feel safe when you are in my arms.
Riddhima: You have a point!
Vansh: By the way, today the whoke family will leave and we will be alone. So of course we have to not miss that moment, you of course understand what I want to say.
I winked at her after finishing my words.
I was sure that she will understand what I want to say.
She smiled a very beautiful smile that made me has known that she has understood what I meant.
Riddhima(smiling): You will never miss any situation without being naughty on it.
Me: You still haven't seen any naughty behaviour yet Riddhima as I have prepared a lot of naughty stuff to do it together as today is a very special day to us and we have to celebrate it in a very special way, Am I right or am I right?!
Riddhima: You made me curious to know what my husband has prepared it to me today.
Me: Wear that clothes that I have left it to you and come to meet me at the poolside as I will be waiting for you. Please don't be late on me as I will be dying to see you in that clothes.
Riddhima: Don't worry Vansh I will not make my dearest husband wait for me so much time. Just go now and I will follow you.
After she has finished her words, she has kissed me in my cheek.
I kept putting my hand on my cheek after she has kissed me that lovely kiss.
Then I left her to get ready and I went to the poolside to wait for her.
Vansh's POV ends.
Riddhima's POV starts:
I was sure that Vansh will never miss that day without a huge preparations that's why he became sure to make the house empty today so we could celebrate our anniversary together being alone.
I'm sure that a lot of amazing stuff is awaited for me at the poolside.
Actually, I'm also preparing to him a very amazing surprise and I'm sure that he will fly from happiness when he will know it.
I just must check that clothes that he has bought it to me and I could wear it and go to the poolside to see what my lovely husband has organized to me.
I have wear the clothes that he has bought to me.
It was a short green shirt and a jeans.