"Her Blood Demon Art is related to poison. She has this giant snake that obeys her orders. If she summons her giant snake and ordered it to kill you. It will come to find you and exterminate you without hesitation." Daki informed.

"She didn't pierce you with anything, did she? Her poison must already be spreading inside your blood if she did managed to do so." Daki said as you shook your head no.

"You can find the women in Kirimise. It's a lowest class brothel. It's a place where customers don't go and where prostitutes who get sick are sent to. Dokubu hates dirty places, I know she wouldn't go there." Daki informed as she turned to look at you.

"There's this woman. Her name is Hinatsuru, I think. She realized that I was a demon. Dokubu was with me at that time, she planned on killing her when the time comes. I found out that she drank poison and pretended to be sick just so she could get out of here. I quickly took her out of the Kyougoku House and placed her in Kirimise. My sash is at that area to watch over her and update me of her status. I don't know much about these poison things that's why I hoped you would come, (Y/N)-sama. I think you can save her." Daki said as you saw the worry fill her eyes.

Your gaze softened as you placed your hand on Daki's head and gently patted it. Daki was surprised for a moment but quickly got used to it as she saw your gentle smile. "We'll save her. Thank you for helping her, Daki-chan." you reassured.

"Dokubu is going to visit me some time later. I can't go with you to Kirimise, as much as I want to. But the place is just west from here. Not much people go to that area so it will be easy for you to find it." Daki explained as you nodded.

"All right. Thank you for the information Daki-chan. I'll go there now." you said with a smile. "Be careful, (Y/N)-sama." Daki replied as she gave you a bright smile.

---------------

"Where are we going, (Y/N)-chan?" Douma asked as he walked beside you. "We're going to find Uzui-san's wives. I know where they are thanks to Daki-chan." you answered. "Daki? She's here?" Douma asked as you nodded in reply.

You and Douma heard someone whistle as you turned to see a drunk man walking towards you. "Heyyy pretty ladyyy. How about youuuu go with meee instead and ditch your frieeend over thereeee?" the man slurred as he looked at you.

You felt an arm wrap around your waist as you were pulled into someone's chest. You looked up to see Douma glaring daggers at the drunk man.

"She's not interested. Please leave." Douma said as he gave the man a fake smile while continuing to glare at him. "Huh? Who do youu think you areee?" The man asked as he looked at Douma in anger.

"Why, I'm her husband, of course. So would you kindly leave me and my wife alone?" Douma stated as he gave the man a terrifying grin. The man flinched and began to slowly walk back as he looked at you and Douma.

"O-oh.... I'm sorry." The man exclaimed as he left the two of you alone. You looked up at Douma and saw him back to his happy self as he gave you an innocent smile.

"What is it, (Y/N)-chan?" Douma asked as you blushed and looked down. "You just told the man that you're my husband....even though we aren't married..." you trailed off.

"Ara ara~ you're my lover, (Y/N)-chan. I'm going to marry you as well." Douma exclaimed as he turned you to face him. "Do you not want to marry me?" Douma asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"I want to...." you replied as your face flushed. Douma smiled and leaned his forehead against yours. "Then it's settled! I'm going to marry you! Kokushibo-san would probably be against it but I'll just have to convince him that I love you and I wouldn't even dare let anything harm you." Douma said as you let out a smile.

"We can also adopt Rui as our child. He already calls us Okaa-san and Otou-san." Douma suggested with a grin as he pecked your lips.

"L-let's go and find the women, Douma-kun." you stuttered as you felt your face becoming warm.

"Alright. You owe me kisses and cuddles later, (Y/N)-chan." Douma said as he let out a pout.

" Douma said as he let out a pout

"After the mission, Douma-kun. We can do those as much as you like." you replied. "As much as I like? All right! You said it yourself, (Y/N)-chan." Douma happily exclaimed as he grabbed your hand and pulled you along.

"Let's finish the mission quick!" Douma said with determination as you saw him getting fired up.