˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝓗𝓸𝓴𝓪𝓰𝓮-𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓪 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Start from the beginning

"But feel free to beg for my presence all the time." He smirks back.

"But you love my presence dont you?"

"Huh?" Her expression turns confused.

"What do you mean? I've never wanted you here."

"Maa- Maa, careful what you say Hime. You'll make me cry."

He suddenly leans in closer, the smirk still on his lips as he brings them closer to her figure, pressing a sweet kiss to her forehead.

He pulls back, satisfied with the blush on her cheeks even if her face was blank.

▌│█║▌║▌║ᴋᴇɪᴋᴏꜱ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ꜱᴘᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇᴅ: ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴇʜᴇᴀᴅ~!║▌║▌║█│▌

'Noted.'  He smiles.

"What was that for?" She looks away, embarrassed and slightly flustered as she turns around and continues sharpening her sword.

"Hmm, just a little encouragement for my little hokage~"

"I'm not hokage yet." She decides not to comment on his words, too tired to argue with the slight man-child.

"Also, if I find out theres a book or chapter about a man and a woman doing things in an office, nonetheless the hokages, i'll burn all of your books." He sweats, taking a step back from the girl and instinctively hovering his hand over the pouch where a book, containing those exact things, laid.

"O-Of course not..." He chuckles as she internally smirks.

'I've read all the Icha Icha books. Calm down, Baka.'

"A-Anyways. Lets get you to the conference room."

"Lets?" She questions, lifting her sword and sheathing it.

"Yeah. I'm her to do more than just visit you. Shikaku wanted me to escort you in case Danzo tries to kill you."

"Only a baka would try and kill me."

"I know. Danzo is a baka." She nods.

"I can't deny that."

------------

---

-

.

.

"So it's decided. You, Uchiha Keiko are officially the sixth hokage and will be going to the five kage summit." Keiko nods, ignoring the piercing and harsh glare of a certain Shimura.

"It is my honor, my lord." She bows, Kakashi almost gaping at the sight.

"Please send one of the ANBU to tell the great stone face carver."

"Yes, my lord." An ANBU instantly jumps away.

"That concludes this meeting. You may all return while Uchiha-San prepares for her measurements." Shikaku glances at Danzos glare before looking back at Kakashi with a sigh.

"Kakashi, please escort Keiko-Chan back to her tent and prepare her for her duties." Keikos hides her frown, turning around and following Kakashi who smiles.

Once the door closes, she instantly glares at him.

"Shut up."

"Lady Hokage~"