"Please," Blake laughed.

"I'm serious. They are totally meant to be. It has the most heartbreaking and beautiful love story ever, with a lot of violence and spaceship battles and a girl lead character who can actually fight and kill everyone, plus she has mad ninja skills and makes lightning thingies. It's perfect."

"Their relationship is the definition of toxic," Blake replied, ignoring my rant.

"You don't know what you're talking about. Read the book, then I'll let you have an opinion on it," I told him rolling my eyes and then took the book out of his hand, placing it back in my library. "Now let's just go," I said pushing his back to get out.

"So eager to be done with me?" Blake asked playfully.

"I wouldn't be Lexi if I wasn't," I snorted.

"Oh please, you like me, look at your arm," Blake smirked.

"Oh right. Shit," I frowned, looking down at my arm and all the stupid writing. I started to rub it with my thumb, but the ink was just spreading everywhere. I sighed heavily. "Give me two seconds," I groaned and then rushed downstairs to the kitchen and washed it in the sink.

"Aw, you're making me sad now," Blake said, fake-pouting.

"You want me to cry a bit for you?" I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah that would be nice," he nodded but I just ignored him, dried myself and then walked to the front door, but stopped when I saw Ty in the living room again.

"He's the one who let you in again?" I asked Blake.

"Yope!"

"Ty, care to explain why the hell you like to torture me this much? Do you want me to throw your PS3 out the window?" I threatened to my little brother.

"No, I just like annoying you and he seems to do the trick," Ty said, half smiling evilly.

"When I'll come back, you better hide, or be ready to get your ass majorly kicked," I told him, and got out the door, Blake laughing behind me.

"Alright, to the library," Blake said, in the same tone Batman used to say, to the Batmobile, smirking.

Oh god. What had I gotten myself into? Why had I even agreed to help that idiot?

Vinyls! I was doing this for an infinite collection of vinyls to pick from.

I just had to remember that. I was going to get a nice reward if I survived this. I just had to keep that in mind.

But for one second, I thought about the fact that vinyls weren't that good of a reason to endure an ass like him. Sure, I was obsessed with music, and vinyls, well there was just something about those. But Blake, Blake was really annoying.

"Aw, come on Pumpkin, don't give me that face," Blake smirked more, walking around his car.

"What face?" I rolled my eyes, waiting for him to unlock the doors.

"Your Blake is an ass and I'd like to see him dead in a gutter and then spit on his corpse and kick it a little while waiting for the crows to feed on his eye balls face."

"Wow, that was really specific."

"It's open," Blake said getting into the car.

"Don't be a baby," I told him, while buckling my seat belt.

"You're being a baby," Blake smirked and started to drive.

"No, you're being a baby, and you have to go downtown, so I suggest you turn left at the stop sign."