•Moving ahead from the rest•

Start from the beginning

"Nice kick needs a little more power to throw me off!"
"Oh no." Toudou launched her back making her clone turn back into the smoke.
"Guess I have no choice, this is going to hurt like a bitch." The first clone had grabbed the scythe and sliced off Y/n's ankle freeing her from Toudou's grip but losing her foot in the process.
"Y/n!"
"I'm fine, Yuji. Let's end this Toudou!"
"Then let's go at it hun," He prepared himself as Y/n's leg slowly healed itself,
'Shit I'm getting exhausted I have to end this now.." She prepared more clones as she had another clone helping her up.

"Throw me!"
"Let's fly!" Two clones flung her up into the sky with the other clones the following suit,
"Get ready for the L/n barrage!" All the clones came down and gave him a hard kick into the ground pushing him deep into the ground. Y/n snapped her fingers making them all disappear as she leaned against a tree.
"Y/n are you okay?!" Yuji ran over as she blew smoke into the wound slowly healing her foot back to normal.

"I'm fine...This still hurts but my cursed weapons can't hurt me only the curses can get damaged by them." Y/n moved her foot a bit as she tried to do any movement, it worked but she did stumble a bit.
"That's so cool!" Toudou had broken himself out of the ground and clapped,
"Impressive I wouldn't have expected anything less!"
"Aw I'm flattered, I need a nap though." Y/n yawned as she grabbed her sneakers from her chopped foot.

"I can-"
"I can carry you Y/n!" Toudou interrupted Yuji before he could say anything,
"Thanks but I can hold out until the end of the event." Y/n looked at the pack, she only had three cigarettes left. She sighed as she looked up at the sky as a veil had started to ascend.

"Is that part of the event?"
"This is something else...This is probably the reason I didn't see that many curses, not the grade 1 curse." Y/n stretched as she created a clone leaving the cigarette in her mouth in case she wanted to make more while she fights.
"The event is probably on pause for now."
"I'll go scoop the area with her so look for our signal when I find out targets." Y/n high fived the blob.

"I'm back, Hugs!" The clone pulled both the boys into a hug,
"I had to be stuck with her..she's the hardest to control." Y/n groaned
"This is one of the warmest hugs I've ever felt!"
"She's the affectionate clone I was hoping for my violent clone, but she'll make do..let's go now!"
"Hai!" The clone let go as she hugged clung onto Y/n instead.

"Please stay safe.."
"You got it, hun!"
"Ay, ay captain!" Y/n smiled as she ran off with her clone looking around the area, they ran around the area trying to find any sign of anything.
"I-I found the curse!"
"Good job!" Y/n ran towards her clone but her clone was currently stuck with a blond boy with a hand sword.

"I've run into a lot of ladies today, I'm so lucky!"
"Hey, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine!" The clone had been pierced in the stomach but wasn't disappearing,
'We're feeling the same pain but I don't have anything lodged inside of me.' Y/n put her hand on her stomach.

"Clo! Move and twist its arm!" The clone nodded but it seemed to be in a sensing fear, She hesitated before ripping it out of her stomach and punching the curse in the face,
"Fuck-" Y/n clutched her stomach trying to ignore the pain of the sword sliding out.
"I'll rip you apart for landing a hit on clo!" Y/n giggled as snapped her fingers, She grabbed his arm but he wasn't going to go down that easy.

"Prepare yourself.."
"What for a kiss?! I haven't had one of those!" Y/n huffed as she flipped him over to the ground with her body putting a lot of pressure onto his back, Y/n started to slowly twist his arm with the sound of his bones cracking.