14

TEENAGE REBELLION, WEREWOLF CLAWS & AN IDIOT

Imogen had reluctantly returned home after lacrosse practice

Imogen had reluctantly returned home after lacrosse practice. She'd been cross examined by Lydia after the practice, the red head insistent on setting her up with some sport obsessed douchebag from the lacrosse team. Lydia had informed her that she'd already set up a date for the two, they could get to know each other at the party. Imogen had given up her protests and just decided to go along with Lydia's scheme. Lydia could be incredibly persistent and in the short time she'd known her, she would always get her way in some way or another.

"Imogen." Victoria said with great relief as Imogen entered the house. She eagerly rushed over to her daughter, to embrace her and Imogen reluctantly returned the hug.
"Do you know what dad is hiding from me?"
"Imogen.. sit down. We can talk over some food or a cup of tea." Victoria's voice wavered with nerves. Chris had told about what had happened and Victoria still didn't know how to approach the situation. She'd been dreading this since they'd taken in that sweet little girl and protected her.. from well, the rest of their family members.

"You're all just lying to me, just stop. I have to get ready for Lydia's party." Imogen sighed and hurried upstairs.
"You're not going to that party!" Victoria tried but Imogen was already up the staircase. Imogen could of course hear her mother's words, from her weirdly loud hearing. She chose to ignore the weak attempt at an apology, or an excuse for lying to her about something big. Something that was clearly part of her.

She chose to be a rebellious teenager, realising she wouldn't receive an answer to her questions anytime soon and turned up her music to full volume.
She applied her makeup, deciding to go full scandalous and wear her most daring outfit. She had been deceived by her parents, probably her whole life and she was going to play on that. She was going to push them to their limits, breaking the rules in the funnest way possible. Drinking and boys. Although, she could not be any less excited to stoke a lacrosse boys ego all night and to be pressured to put out for him.

She just wanted something simple in her life. Something that was fun, but simple enough. A break away from the complicated mess that was her life currently.
As if a sign, her music was interrupted by an incoming phone call.

"What do you want? Came to cry out to the whole neighbourhood that I want to have sex with you?" Imogen greeted him, her words dripping with sarcasm.
"No, no. I told you that was a mistake. I've been reading up on some things.. about the thing you and and Scott share." Stiles mumbled, his eyes seemingly glued to his computer while he spoke.
".. that me and Scott share.. the possibly being a werewolf. I got you." Imogen responded flatly, giving him a strange look for his beating around the bush word choice.

"Shh! You don't know who can hear you!" Stiles hissed.
"I wouldn't be surprised if my parents are hiding from me, that I'm a monster." Imogen muttered under her breath.
"I'm sure they wouldn't hide something so big.. are you going to Lydia's party?" Stiles quickly bounced from the heavy topic.
"I need to get drunk Stiles, obviously I'm going. Why are you interested?"
"Are you sure you should be drinking with..with..you know.." Stiles narrowly missed poking himself in his own eyes with his fingers, gesturing with two fingers to her eyes and scrunching his mouth up to reveal his teeth.