"Hold on a second." Gojou didn't glance at the low presence teen standing properly against the wall. " That's problematic behavior. I'll report you to the relevant authorities."

Holy crap! Gojou Satoru in the flesh! It's Gojou Satoru in the flesh! Miwa squealed internally while somehow managing to keep a stern face.

"You're free to do so. I don't intend on saying much either." Gojou waved her off.

We talked! We talked!!

"Last night I was attacked by two unregistered special-grade cursed spirits." He continued, now talking to the dust bunny look alike.

"That's unfortunate." The dust bunny said with no sympathy like a lying liar who lies.

"Don't misunderstand. For me it was a piece of cake," Gojou cockily reasoned.

Ughhh he's so cool!!!

"And those cursed spirits were able to communicate and devise a plan. I'm sure they have other comrades of the same grade as well. It's not just our enemies. Okkotsu and your Toudou... the students' levels have been skyrocketing in recent years. Last year we had Getou Suguru... and the appearance of Sukuna's host..."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Don't you get it?" Gojou giggled a bit, finding the irritation of the old bitch hilarious. "Because of your useless status and traditions, the wave of power that's been held back has already grown immense, and is surging forward without pause."

Gojou thought of Toudou, Okkotsu, and Yuuji. "Special grade won't be the upper limit of the coming generation."

"If you think I'm the only one who's going to bare his fangs, you'll have a painful experience, gramps!" He grinned thinking of Hanzō's vehement hate for the higher ups and declaration of homicide.

The principal glared, one of his eyes finally showing from underneath his ratched ass eyebrows. "You talk a bit too much."

"Ooh, how scary!" Gojou relaxed once again in his claimed chair. "I said what I needed to say so I'm gonna go."

He waved, half his body already out the door. "Ah, principal Yaga will show in about two hours! See ya!"

Hanzō looked Ijichi dead in the eye, not relenting even as he sweated out all the water in his body. He could die from dehydration for all he cared, in fact it would be rather preferable. He wouldn't have to get his hands dirty and couldn't be charged for the death at all.

But then again, he'd like to get blood on his hands.

With that thinking, he glared even more persistently and Ijichi almost drowned in his sweat and unshed tears.

Gojou just shrugged and kind of let him be. At least he wasn't straight out mauling the man.

And what more could Gojou ask for?

"Alright, alright." Gojou hung off Hanzō's shoulders as he flipped his hand. "Ijichi is here to take you to a curse sighting, have fun!"

And then the fucker fucked off dandily, absurdly long legs tucking into his stomach with each step like an absolute fucking gremlin and Hanzō watched with a sudden urge to purchase a meat tenderizer.

Annoyed at the lack of critical detail, such as why the fuck he was doing this alone when students usually go on missions together—as what Megumi had told him—he turned his dead stare to the now soulless Ijichi.

Ijichi quivered in place, face completely white, and teeth chattering with his shivering.

Seeing him not expand on what Shitty-sensei had said at all, his facial muscles twitched into a look of absolute disdain. "The mission?"

"R-right-! Th-there-re was a, a sighting of a se-second, pos-possible f-first gra-grade c-cursed spirit at, at a, a l-l-lake with a hi-history of, of, of drowning in-in-incidents—!" Ijichi stuttered on the verge of hyperventilating as his heart rate continued to speed up like a newborn about to gain a heart condition from drinking a gallon of monster energy drink.

Hanzō tried to take a deep breath so as to not strangle the bitch boy acting middle aged gross man. His fingers impatiently tapped against the inside of his elbow and he had to forcefully close his eyes to keep his calm. "What history?"

"A-ah, y-yes! Well, th-there was s-supposedly a, a woman wh-who had d-drowned herself be-because of, of th-the g-guilt from having an, an a-affair with a m-married m-man!"

"Is there any truth to it?"

"I-it was con-confirmed tha-that there was a w-woman wh-who h-had drowned to d-death in the r-river, b-b-but there was n-no evidence of an, an a-affair..."

"Okay. Let's go." Hanzō was already walking away with his long legs, not caring that Ijichi scrambled to catch up with him.

I'm back bitches!

I had a stroke writing Ijichi's dialogue, it felt like I was writing an uwu y/n girl 🤮

Anyways.

So who do you guys fancy as the main love interest so far? Tbh I kinda favor lil Megs and Toge, although Megumi does get much more screen time so far

COMMENT WHICH ONE YOU LIKE MOST SO FAR AND IT'LL INFLUENCE WHAT I WRITE

VOTE

MEGUMI

TOGE

OTHER (and if so, who)

Ciao, stay frosty motherfuckers~

Word Count 1112