XXII. Ebrios

♡ ♡ ♡Hey, I've gotten hungry♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡
Hey, I've gotten hungry
♡ ♡ ♡

Gojou currently stood opposite a sitting Hanzō, savoring every comical second.

He ignored that his feral little student might bite him to shreds once in the right state of mind.

Hanzō had thought it wise to test out his reactions to alcohol in a safe place and Gojou obliged, also very curious.

This had led to the current situation:

The pink haired teen blankly stared at Gojou with an intoxicated flush on his cheeks.

Gojou leaned over him with his long legs and asked him, "You okay?"

The teen had confusedly blinked and repeated the question to him. "You okay?"

Raising an eyebrow, Gojou decided to test Hanzō's other reactions to words. "Edamame kikufuku is the best."

"Edamame kikufuku..." The intoxicated Hanzō's eyebrows furrowed as he had difficulty pronouncing 'kikufuku'.

Gojou rubbed his chin, only two words this time.

He tried it again for some more intel (definitely not for his own amusement). "I'm a lychee lover."

"I'mma lychee," Hanzō slurred, still blankly staring up at his teacher.

Gojou's shoulders shook with laughter and he clutched his stomach while bending down. This is so much better than his usual dry and aloof character. Not to mention...

My little student was just too cute like this!

"Gojou-sensei's the best."

Although there was another fleeting thought, Hm... why isn't he as aggressive as Megumi said he was before?

But that train was cut off when Hanzō responded.

"Gojou-sensei's best...?" His voice had a kind of uncertainty in it, like he wasn't sure of what he was saying.

Pouting Gojou continued to investigate Hanzō's reactions (play around).

"I'm a tsundere!"

"I'mma tsundere."

Gojou squealed happily, thinking of all the blackmail material he now has. "I love—"