"That is a surprise for tonight, now go stream and Nick I'll be back soon," and with that, Dream walked out of the door, and went to his car.

"Ok, nearby dispensaries," Dream talked to himself as he typed in Google. "Oh perfect, 15 minutes and 5 stars. Thank you Google."

He backed out of the parking spot, and started the drive. Not even out of the parking garage, Sapnap facetimed him.

"I just left, what could you want? Food is on the way," Dream groaned.

"Where are you going? And why am I not with you," Sapnap crossed his arms. The stream had to be going and the camera was on.

"Can I not go do adult things without someone on my dick about it?" Dream joked. George gasped, not thinking that Dream would say that.

"Ok, if you want me on your dick just ask," Sapnap flirted. "And two, I'm also an adult, so why did you wait for me to stream."

"Because, you've been cuddling with me all morning and I didn't want to be mean and make you get up," Dream took a left, and continued driving down the road.

"Ok well," Sapnap tried to think of something.

"Sap, he'll be back soon, I got him food, we'll just see when gets back," George shut down Sapnap's whining.

"Fine, don't get arrested," Sapnap warned before hanging up the phone and going back to his stream.

***

"And what is it that you're looking for? Sativa, indica, or hybrid?" the lady behind the counter asked.

"Um, sorry I've never bought this myself, what is the differences," Dream laughed nervously. He wasn't sure why he was nervous, he was of age.

"Well, sativa is more used to help relax or study, gives you more of a head high. Indica makes you sleepy and lazy, and hybrid will go either one of the two ways, just depending on how your body reacts," the woman, who's name tag read 'Tina' explained. "What are you planning on using for?"

"Just for a chill night with a few friends. We all met for the first time and I wanted to surprise them with something," Dream explained.

"I know you may lie but I have to ask, are they of age?" Tina asked.

"Yes ma'am," Dream lied, well half lied. George was of age, Sapnap wasn't too far behind but he has used before so it won't be too big of a deal.

"Alright, well I'd recommend you do a hybrid, it will go one of two ways so it will be good for you guys," she smiled. "How much?"

"Um, how much would 3 people need?" Dream was a beginner with this.

"Never bought?" she laughed. "I'd say you could just buy a pre roll or blunt if you don't know how to roll, or if you guys have a pipe you should be good with a fourth, maybe even a eighth."

"Um, the pre roll, I'll do that one," Dream said.

"Alright, and how many?" Tina asked.

"I'll do 3, incase they're like stoners and never told me, and if not we'll have some extra for the next few weeks," he joked.

"Alright, I'll go get those for you, meet you at the register," Tina went to the back room, presumably to go roll the joints for him. When she came back, she had a tiny little bag. "That'll be $34.76 with tax."

Dream inserted his card into the card reader, and the purchase went through. "Thank you for all the help."

"It was no problem, have a good day," Tina smiled, and Dream walked out the door. He was almost to his car when a group of teenagers came up to him.