Operation graduate

Start from the beginning

Sally and Mandy Blain, (another cheer bitch) were the first to leave the dressing room. They stopped when they saw me, “Move it or lose it trash!” I smiled and moved out of their way. The rest of the cheer bitches followed her out. My smile was pretty bright as I waited for the screams to follow and I was not disappointed.

There were a collection of screams coming from the shower room. Ms Allison rushed to see what the problem was and the rest of us girls followed. I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw the cheer bitches all looking like Smurfs. Even Ms Allison was laughing. However, it didn’t last long, she turned to all the volunteers and asked, “Do any of you know anything about this?” we all shook our heads.

I know you guy might be thinking that that wasn’t nice. Maybe you thought that I should have waited until after the tournament, but this was the perfect time to get back at those bitches. The tournament was going to be air all over the world. Embarrassing them on national television just felt right. Like they say, revenge is a dish best served cold.  

The entire room was in an up role. The cheer squad were all loudly declaring that they’d rather die than be seen looking like the Smurfs. The rest of us, girls were laughing and taking pictures. I mean, why not? These girls have been the bane of our existence for a long time, it’s bout time we got some revenge.  

Sally screamed when Ms Allison insisted that they get dress and get ready to go out on stage. She turned to us girls and shouted, the vein in her face looked about to pop. Bitch did not look pretty.

“When I find out which one of you roaches did this, I will squash you! You’ll pay for messing with me!”

She stormed out of the room, screaming and stomping her feet with the rest of the Smurfs behind her. I was about to walk out of the room when Jenny pulled on my arms. She waited until the room was empty before she spoke.

“Melody, I know that it was you who put dyed in their body wash.”

I opened my mouth to ask if she was gonna report me, but she cut me off.

“Don’t worry, I ain’t gonna report you to Ms Allison, them heffas had it coming.”

We both laughed and left the room. When we arrived back in the dressing room the cheer squad were all dress and ready. They looked even funnier in their red and white uniform and blue skin. They were trying everything to wipe the dye off, but nothing was helping. Bitches that shit is permanent, yo ass ain’t never gonna get that shit off. How you like me now bitches?!

Ms Allison had to literally dragged them out of the dressing room. The laughter from the other squads could probably be heard in the next state. Sally and her crew were even more horrified. I walked with Jenny, as we looked for our seats in the audience. We were centre stage. Our school was on first when the cheer squad came out everyone started laughing. Even the judges.

I looked at Jenny and high-fived her.

“This is gonna be good.”

And it was good. The squad was embarrassed and humiliated and I was happy and satisfied. I know a lot of you might be thinking that by doing what I did I might hurt our chances of winning, but that ain’t the case. As much as the cheer squad are bitches, I ain’t gonna lie, they could dance. A little blue dye did not slow them down. 

We got into the finals so we were going to regionals. The judges were impressed by the originality of the squad. They were commended for thinking out of the box with the blue skin dye. So it was a win, win situation.

“There is no way I’m letting you sneak into the school just so you’d graduate. There has to be another way, preferably one that’s not going to get you locked up.”

Richie interrupted my walk down memory lane. I looked at him. Is this dude for real? He ain’t letting me. Hasn’t he learnt yet that I don’t take orders too well?

“What you mean, you ain’t letting me? I’m doing this with or without your approval, Richie. This is my future, it ain’t yours and I am gonna graduate or no one ain’t.”

And I meant every word. I’ve worked too hard to be pushed back when I’m almost at the finish line. I’m doing this shit!

I grabbed my bag and headed for the door. I was bout to jump into my car when Richie grabbed me. I turned to him. If he’s gonna try and stop me again, shit is not gonna end nicely.

“There’s no way I’m letting you go to jail alone, I’m coming with you.”

He walked over to his car and opened the passenger door for me. I just stood there looking at him. He arched his eyebrow at me, an amused smile playing on his face. 

“Are you coming or not cat woman?”

I laughed and got into the car. He drove off in the direction of the school. It was time to get my James Bond on. Time for, operation graduate.

We arrived at the school three hours after it was closed. I got out of the car and started making my way towards the building. Richie was right on my heel. I turned to him.

“Don’t be a fool, Richie, I ain’t gonna let you come with me. You’re not the one who needs to graduate, remember?”

With all his homeschooling and shit, he’s done everything in order to graduate. He’s gonna be graduating with me if my plan works.

“Baby, if you go down then, I go down. We’re a team we either do this together or not at all.”

I grunted and rolled my eyes at him. But when I turned my face I smiled, I kinda like the sound of us being a team. It kinda has a forever ring to it.

We crept around the building, avoiding all the cameras. There was one window that never gets lock. It’s used by a few of the guy, who want to break into the school to set up their pranks on some of the students and teachers. We found that window and entered. It was the window in the basement. Which meant that I’m gonna have to pick a few locks to get the doors open, but it ain’t nothing I haven’t done before.

Who the hell are you asses judging! Bitches I’m from the ghetto, learning to pick a lock is a given. I ain’t gonna apologise for shit. Anyway, like I was saying before you judgmental asses started judging me. We came in through the basement and pick the locks to the doors until we were in the office.

I rest my backpack down on thunder balls big ass desk and got to work.

“Where did you learn to hack?”

Richie asked me. Where I learnt to hack? Well that a whole other story for another time. I booted up the computer and proceeded to break in. I tried a few of the things I thought that thunder balls would have as her password and got it on the fifth try. Her password was Mr Pickles. Really? What kinda password is, Mr Pickles?

“It’s a long story and I promise to tell you one day, but not today.”

I answered Richie’s question, never stopping what I was doing. I upload the virus I created (Yes bitches, I created a virus.) onto a file binder which I renamed, Bitches!!! When I was done I logged back off the computer and smiled. I’d like to see them function when the entire system shuts down. Ain’t nobody doing them damn finals without me.

I got up and started walking towards the door so that Richie and I could get the hell up out of there. I ain’t looking to get caught on school grounds after school hours. However, Richie pulled me to him.

"That was so sexy." He said before his lips came down on mine.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back. God damn! But that feels good. But we ain’t got time for this. I pulled away from him.

“Are you trying to get us caught? Let’s get our asses’ outa here, then we can think about getting down and dirty.”

He chuckled and we left the office. We made our way back down to the basement and got the hell up out of there. I smiled as Richie drove us back home. I’m gonna graduate even if it kills me!