Apparently, he's a Warrior candidate so he knew Gabi already. "You good?" Reiner asks reluctantly.

"Fine." I tell him, resisting the urge to scream in agony. "I'm sorry for this mess, I know it's partially, if not half, my fault."

"I heard you didn't know of his plan." Reiner murmurs. "Which means you really didn't intend to harm anyone."

I stay silent, not knowing what to say. He sighs and shifts closer. "You know... That day when you saved me,"  his voice becomes more silent. "When I gave up on everything and I was a second away from death, you saved me. You abandoned your mission and saved me."

"I know you don't think of me as a friend, but you're still the Reiner I grew up with in the Training Corps." I say honestly, glancing at him. He had a sad smile on his face.

"You are my friend," he assures. "And... You know, you also gave me will. You motivated me to live. And right now, I don't care about my mission. (Y/N), we need you. Don't give up... Please."

"Reiner..." I whimper, the corners of my lips turning down in a frown.

"If anyone can stop this mess, it's you. Please save my family, save me!" He cries and I finally look up at him to meet his eyes.

Tears are streaming down his cheek, staining his pristine face. "I'm not asking you to kill Eren. Im just asking you to find a way." He whispers.

I bite my bottom lip and blink slowly, then look back down at the floorboards.

"Look, when you lose somebody, you should continue living happily for them. None of those people want to see you sad, I can promise that."

The door swings open and Gabi walks back in. She holds a tattered blanket and a wooden cup, which she hands to Reiner so he can drink from it.

Then, she forces Reiner to lie down and covers him with the old cloth. "Rest, Reiner," she says to him.

She turns to me next. "I couldn't find any medical supplies," she frowns. "What do you think we should do?"

"Encourage her," Reiner mumbles drowsily. "You can... Do... It. (Y/N)." A soft snore leaves his dainty mouth and he drifts off to sleep.

"I'm gonna go find your Scout friends. I'm sure they have Falco." Gabi murmurs as she walks to a wash basin at the far side of the room.

"I'm coming with you." I say weakly. "You'll get killed, Gabi."

She shakes her head in disagreement and ties her hair back in her signature style, then splashes water on her face from the faucet.

"If you heal, I'll let you come," she puts a hand on her hip like a scolding mother.

I sigh and give in to her request. The pain in my body gradually disappears and I feel healthy again, so I stand up.

But not all my wounds healed, only a few. Most just stopped bleeding but were still evident.

Gabi looks up at me in awe and smiles. I bite down on my lips and look away, wringing my wrists out of anxiety.

She picks up a rifle I hadn't noticed she had carried in and leads me out of the house.

There are bodies littering the streets and it's just the same thing over and over again; senseless killing.

We turn into an alleyway and I hear a low gasp from the brunette I had been following. Looking up, I spot Kaya on the ground and a titan hovering over her.

Gabi shoots the titan, causing it to stumble back. Then, she charges at the crippled thing and shoves the rifle down it's throat and presses the trigger.