21

I look back at Levi, who now holds the syringe

I look back at Levi, who now holds the syringe. "Levi, stop." I glare at him through gritted teeth. Eren lunges for the syringe but Levi kicks Eren to the side with ease, causing Mikasa to fly forward. She pins Levi to the ground, her blade against his neck. 

"Hey!" Floch yells, trying to break it apart. 

I take the syringe from his hand by force, holding it to my chest protectively. "(Y/N), you know damn well that without Erwin, humanity can't be saved," He hisses as the blade cuts against his neck when he turns his head to look at me. 

"That's right, you guys, stop with the madness already!" Floch holds up a hand in surrender. I shoot him a glare, causing him to shrink back. 

"It's no different if we lose Armin..." Eren says weakly, still sprawled on the edge of the roof. "Hasn't it always been like that?" He pushes his hands against the roof, forcing his body up. "He's the reason why we saved Trost by plugging it up with a rock. He revealed Annie's identity. It was Armin that came up with the idea of moving at night! The only reason Reiner's hiding spot was discovered was because of Armin! And the reason we defeated Bertolt was all because of... Armin!" Eren's yelling now. 

"The one who's gonna save humanity isn't me or the Commander, it's Armin!" Eren's mouth trickles with blood as batters his fist against the roof's rough material. 

"He's right Levi..." 

"Don't even talk to me, (Y/N). I didn't know you could be so selfish." He mutters, kicking Mikasa off of him. He lunges at me and takes the syringe from me once again. I let out an angry scream, sending my hand flying forward until it makes contact with Levi's face. I stare at his cheek, which is now kind of red. He growls and pushes me backwards.

I land on the ground, hearing a few cracks sound from my body, causing me let out a scream in pain. 

"(Y/N)!" I hear Mikasa's voice as I try to get up, but to no avail. What if Levi is right? What if it really should be given to Erwin? Armin has helped a lot but if it weren't for Erwin's gambles, none of us would be here. 

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Jean hovers above me now, gauze wrapped around his shoulder and arm. "Your... Your arm, it's..." I feel his fingertips graze my skin and I let out a yelp. "I think it's dislocated." 

"It'll heal, can you just get me to the roof," I say dismissively. He nods, taking me in his arms and using his ODM gear to get back on the roof. He sets me down and I stand up, ignoring the pain in my shoulder. Why isn't it healing? Perhaps it's just slower since I'm weak?

Hanji holds Mikasa back and Levi holds the syringe in his hand, walking towards Erwin. "Stop it!" I yell at Levi, stepping forward, but my legs give out under me and I land right beside Erwin. Mikasa lets out a scream, kicking her feet and trying to get out of Hanji's grip. 

"Look, there's people I wish I could bring back too... I wish I could bring back Moblit," Hanji smiles sadly. "But not everyone... Look at it this way, Armin will be in a better place."