10

Two years later, NO One´s POV 

Everyone was busy getting ready for the royal dance that Rose and Day were throwing, Slayer the dragon king was away on an alliance meeting. Rin was helping with the placement for the ball, Rose was super excited about the ball. It had only been two years since Day came out of the lava. Three years since Rose has been with Day and her lover Prince Slayer. Day still had not told anyone about her being the phoenix princess, she sighed and went to her studies, Chaos appeared in the mirror. Her black hair and eyes were looking at Day like she was her own reflection. 

Chaos said,” Day you know you will have to tell Rose the truth, your father is coming to the dance, he would get mad if you didn't show up”

Day said,” Chaos, my father has hidden something from me, the location of the lava phoenix. I need to find them and see why they went missing in the first place, if I don´t I may never know what happened to them”

Chaos sighed and looked at her hands, Chaos knew something Day did not know. Chaos was about to speak when the royal trumpets sounded, they sounded sad and worried, Day showed her wings and flew to the grand staircase near the castle doors, she saw Slayer sitting in her royal ride, but his eyes were covered, Day walked over to it and got in next to Slayer. She gently touched his hands

Day asked,” honey, what happened?”

Slayer said,” I may have gotten into a fight with the phoenix king at the elve´s kingdom, babe, I didn't mean to kill him”

Day gently rubbed his hand with her thumbs knowing she was now the queen of the phoenix and soon to be the queen of the dragons. She hugged him. Slayer gently laid his head above Day´s heart and closed his eyes, all Slayer wanted to do was spend time with Day knowing he could never take back his actions. Day teleported them to Slayer´s room and rubbed his back. Slayer let out of a purr and calmed down. Rose ran into the room and saw Slayer with his head on Day´s chest. She wanted to ask what happened but she knew it would make Slayer sad again. 

Rose walked over to Day and gently hugged Slayer, Slayer smiled softly. 

Day said,” Rose, is it okay, if we move the party till tomorrow I need to help Slayer calm down after what happened today”

Rose said,” yes, we can. I was about to ask you if you have seen Moonlight, I wanted to get her dress colors for the ball”

Moonlight´s POV 

I sneaked out of the castle and walked over to Scott's tower. I knocked on the door. Cypress opened the door and let me in. 

Cypress asked,” love, what are you doing here?”

I said,” I have to tell you something important”

Cypress said,” oh?”

I said,” I'm pregnant with your child”

Cypress gently picked me up and hugged me. I hugged him back. Cypress gently placed his hand on my stomach knowing we were going to have a child together. I smiled and laid my head on his chest, Cypress gently rubbed my head. 

Cypress said,” please don't tell anyone else, but I think Zoey and Eclipses are seeing each other”

I widen my eyes, Zoey is dating a girl, this is new. I looked up at Cypress and kissed his nose. He smiled and held me close to him. I could tell he didn't want to lose me or our child. There was a knock on the door, Cypress opened the door and we saw Rose and Sir Rin standing there with wide eyes, did they hear about me carrying a child?

Rose hugged me. I hugged her back. 

Rose said,” moonlight, I´m so happy for you”

I said,” thank you, Rose, I was going to tell you tonight but I heard lord Slayer is back form his trip”

Rin said,” he is, let's just say it didn't go while, Day has moved the party till tomorrow since lord Slayer is back, Rin*he looks at Rin* you are being moved to guard shift nights, with me. Lord Slayer wanted everyone to say during this time”

I could tell something was wrong when a guard is changed, something is wrong, or a bad feeling. Rose gently touched my belly and her jaw dropped, I looked at her confused. 

Rose said,” you are having twins Moon”

Mine and Cypress jaw dropped. Later that night. Lady Day was making a potion. I think it is for Lord Slayer. Her emotions were all over the place. I was about to ask what was wrong when a spirit appeared near her. It was gold with phoenix wings, is that her curse?

Day said,” Joy, you know how much Slayer means to me. I will do anything to help him. His crimson eyes are showing and he almost loses complete control of it. I want to make sure his eyes don't happen again. The last time his eyes showed. He got the nickname the crimson fire killer”

I went to the library and looked up the crimson killer file to see what happened, I was able to find it but what I didn't know was the details of the event. How one person could do so much damage with one fire, he must have been really mad to do something like this, I looked at the king's comments. “ I did it cuz, someone had threatened to kill off the lava phoenixes and my gf is a part of the phoenix race, I can´t lose her or the lava phoenix” I looked for the lava phoenix file. 

The next day, Rose´s POV 

I was in the kitchen watching Rin cook, he was very cooking. I kinda feel a little jealous. I was not able to cook back at the wolf kingdom. My mother thought it was too dangerous. I sighed and noticed Day walked into the room. She looked like she didn't sleep in two days, her energy level was the same, her power level was the same as normal. I gently touched Day´s hands. Day looked at me and smiled 

Day said,” tonight is the grand bell, I can't wait to see how many people show up to the party. Rose, there is something I need to tell you* she took a breath in* I´m the queen of the phoenix after you left Slayer´s room. I went back to my homeland and got the crown. My father was killed”

My jaw dropped. Day is now the queen of the phoenix and the dragon, we are about to have a grand ball and Moonlight is pregnant. What could go wrong? Later that night,  I was walking around the room when I saw Orin was back. I thought Day killed him. Day walked over to Orin and opened a gate, I didn't know where the gate leaned to but Day didn't look happy about him being there. Day dropped Orin into the gate and apologized to the guest about what happened, she was on guard for anything. I looked at Slayer who was sitting on the throne looking at the guest, Rin and Cypress were portaling the castle to make sure no one was trying anything fun. I walked over to Slayer and smiled, Slayer smiled back. I couldn't see his eyes, it was like something happened to theme the day he returned from his trip. I wonder what happened on his trip, did he get hurt? 

Slayer asked,” Rose are you okay, you have been standing there for a few minutes now”

I said,” yes, sorry I was thinking about something, have you noticed how Day has been acting?”
-------------------------------

Hey, everyone. This book is now finished if anyone wants to have a second book please let me know