5

Day’s POV 

Slayer kept me close to him, I looked over to Sakura, she was talking to Rose about her being a dragon. I gently laid my head on Slayer’s chest. Slayer gently rubbed my head. 

Slayer said,” I missed you so much”

I said,” I missed you so much too”

Rose walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and kept her close to me. At the castle, Ryoma and Xander hugged their sisters, Azura hugged me, I smiled and hugged her back. 

Ryoma said,” Rose, Slayer and Day thank you for saving our sisters, Rose, you are Slayer will be honored”

Rose said,” if Day didn’t use that calling, we could have never found them” 

I started to cough, I forget this happens when I use the calling, Slayer gently rubbed my back. I calmed down. 

Azura said,” I will make you some cherry blossom tea, Rose can you please help me”

Rose said,” of course”

Azura’s POV 

Me and Rose went to the kitchen. I started making the Cherry blossom tea that helps Day’s throat. 

Rose asked,” is Day okay?”

I said,” yes, but she used the high pitch calling that hurts her throat, she learned how to do it here”

Rose asked, “ can I ask you something?”

I said,” sure”

Rose asked,” does Saizo have… have a girlfriend?”

I said,” from what I know about Saizo, he never liked anyone but he tries not to get close to anyone, why?”

Rose said,” me and Saizo was looking at the night sky last night, I feel kinda safe with him”

I  said,” Saizo has a little brother named Kaze but they don’t get along when it comes to girls”

The tea was finished, I took it to Day. Day smiled and gently took it from my hands

Ryoma’s POV 

Camilla said,” Rose and Slayer needs to be honored, Ryoma I know the last time we had a party, your mother was….”

I looked at the last picture of my mother, I promised I would keep my family safe but I lost Sakura. 

Sakura said,” brother please, Day and her friends saved us”

I said,” Camilla, I agree with you but we need to keep Slayer and Rose away from the castle dining area, Leo I need you to check on Day and make sure she is okay”

The day of the party, No One’s POV 

Rose was trying on her dress, there was a knock on the door, 

Rose asked,” who is it?”

Saizo said,” it’s Saizo, I wanted to ask you to the dance, but I’m scared to”

Rose said," let me finish getting ready okay"

Saizo: y..yes lady Rose"

Rose walked over to her dress and changed into it