1

Day’s POV 

I was checking on the garden, and Slayer went to the village that we live near. I looked up from the carrots when I saw a body laying on the ground. I ran over to the body and checked for a pulse, there was a pulse. I sighed knowing that this person is still alive. I summoned a sky bed and put the person on the sky bed, I saw it was a girl and she had passed out from lack of food and water, I took her to my healing room. The fairies flew over to me. 

Fairy 1 asked,” Lady Day, what happened here?”

I said,” I don’t know but please help her, I will send a flare to Slayer letting him know that something happened here while he was gone” 

Fairy 2 said,” don’t worry lady Day, we will heal her”

I walked back outside and sent the flare to the sky, a few minutes later a flare went into the sky. Yes, he saw it. I smiled and went back to the gardens. An hour later, Slayer gently wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my hair. 

I asked, “ did they overwork you again my dragon?”

Slayer said,”* nods no in my hair* I saw the flare and got worried, you know how I get when I’m away from you”

I said,” yes, you worry about me and think about me until you have me in your arms or wings”

Slayer smiled and gently moved my hair from my back, we went inside and the fairies flew to me. I held out my hand. The fairy landed on my hand

Fairy 1 said,” the girl is awake, please come”

I smiled, Slayer smiled back and went to the kitchen, I went to the healing room to see the girl, when I got there. The girl was sitting up talking to the fairies. The fairies looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and walked over to the girl. 

I asked,” how do you feel?”

The girl said,” a little weak, thank you for saving me”

I said,” you’re welcome, I’m surprised you entered my barrier without me knowing* I sat down next to her* my name is Day Breaker, and you are?”

The girl said,” my name is Rose, the fairies told me about you and the male that lives here”

I said,” my boyfriend Slayer, as long as you nice to me you don’t have to worry about him getting mad, he is overprotective of me and anyone he knows*Rose smiled and laid her head against my shoulder, Slayer walked into the room and gently placed the tray on the desk* Rose this is Slayer, Slayer this is Rose the girl I found in our barrier” 

Rose said,” h...hi”

Slayer said,” hi, no one will find you while you are under Day’s barrier, she is the master at barries spell”

I blushed, Rose smiled and reached for the tray. I gently placed the tray on my lap and placed my wing behind her. Rose looked at the food and grabbed the fork, she took a bite of the food and her eyes widened. 

 Slayer asked,” do you like it?”

Rose said,” yes! Who made this?”

I said,” Slayer did, he always cooks around here, I’m super bad at it” 

Slayer said,” it’s okay Day, I’ll help you with the cooking”

I smiled and saw Rose eating. I keep my wing close to her back. Rose finished eating and stayed close to me, I gently pet her. 

Slayer said,” I need to head back to the village, they are having trouble with the guards, I will be back by sunset* he kissed my head* please be safe my phoenix” 

I said,” I will my dragon” 

Slayer left, I heard Rose purring. I gently kiss her head. 

Rose asked,” can I stay here with you and Slayer, you two are so nice to me”

I said,” Rose, you are always welcome here* Rose smiled. I smiled back, I helped Rose to her room* tomorrow me and you will go to the village to get you some clothes”

Rose said,” wow* she looked around the room* this room is all mine?”

I said,” yes, mine and Slayer is down the hall from you, if you need anything please feel free to ask me or Slayer”

Rose smiled, I went to the hot springs, I got in the hot springs and let the hot water touch my marks, I looked at my phoenix mark, the fire details were moving, the phoenixes are birds of fire. I felt the water moved, I looked across the water and saw Rose. 

Rose said,” the fairies told me you were here” 

I said,” I always come here during the sunset since my powers have to do with heat”

Rose asked,” your powers?”

I said,” phoenix” 

Rose said,” that’s awesome, I never met a phoenix before”

I smiled, to be honest with myself I’m full phoenix half Spiritual Snow Wolf, half-dragon which makes me the next dragon queen. 

I said,” well now you have, I’m the only powerful phoenix around here, Slayer is powerful crimson dragon around here, that’s not counting his wolf form”

Rose asked,” he has a what?”

I said,” wolf form, he rarely shows it tho, he may be tough on the outside but the inside he is a teddy bear”

Rose smiled and looked at the sky, I looked up and saw the stars starting to appear, Slayer please be safe, I can’t lose you too, I heard the front door open. I swam towards Rose and looked inside, Slayer flopped on the couch and closed his eyes, he must be tried. I got and changed into my nightclothes. RIse did the same. I’m letting her borrow some of my nightclothes until tomorrow. I went inside and shifted to my phoenix bird form. 

No One’s POV 

Day flew over to Slayer and laid on his chest, Rose smiled and gently placed a blanket on them. Day looked at Rose and smiled. 

Day asked,” do you want to lay with us? I can go full phoenix form”

Rose said,” are you sure? I don’t want to bother Slayer in his sleep”

Day nodded and landed on the ground, she shifted to her full phoenix form, Day gently grabbed Slayer and placed him next to her. Rose walked over to Day and Slayer, she sat down next to Day’s right-wing and fell asleep, Day laid her head on the ground, Slayer gently placed his hand on Day’s head. 

Total: 1,108 words