9

A year later, Rose's POV

I walked over to the lava pool and saw Day's body floating.

I said," I miss you Day, everyone does. Slayer is not sleeping knowing you are here"

The lava pulsed a little. I smiled knowing Day could hear me, I left the lava pool and went to the meet room.

Slayer said," we will adding more guards to the shifts. Sir Garroth you will be in charge of the guards training and who has what shift"

Garroth nodded, Saizo smiled at me. I smiled back but I felt something was off. I sat next to Saizo

I said," Moonlight, you and Zoey will be in charge of the herds and healing, if there anything we need let me know, Echo I want you to be the leader of trade"

Echo said," yes Rose"

Slayer looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. After the meeting, I walked over to Slayer and touched his shoulder. Slayer looked at me.

I said," Day wouldn't want you to overdo your self while she is recovering"

Slayer sighed and said," Day is my light in the darkness. Without her, I can't sleep"

Day said," well it's a good thing I'm back"

Me and Slayer looked towards the door and saw Day standing there with her wings showing. Me and Slayer ran over to her and hugged Day. Day hugged us back.

Day's POV

Slayer and Rose hugged me. I hugged them back while wrapping my wings around them. I felt Slayer gently gripping my shirt like he was going to lose me. I kissed his head

I said," I'm here my love"

Slayer said," I missed you so much, my love"

I said," I missed you too my love"

After Slayer and Rose calm down, Slayer was in his baby dragon form, he is so cute when he is sleeping, Rose was telling me about everything that happen when I was under.

I said," no offense Rose but I think you should break up with Saizo, he has never acted like this before, I think it's best for your safety and the alliance"

Rose sighed and said," I agree with you Day, but what would I see to him?"

I said," you won't have to talk to him, I will. he needs to know I'm alive*all of a sudden I heard Echo scream, I ran over to her room and saw she was missing. I felt my anger rising. Rose hugged me from behind, I closed my eyes and went to the garden area. I'm going to need a demon's help. I summoned a hell gate spell circle under me and opened it* I summon the nine tail demon wolf Rin Fire!!" 

a huge black paw landed next to me. I smiled and saw Rin walk out of the gate. Rin lowered his head to me. I gently petted him. 

Rin asked," how can I help you lady Day?"

I said," my friend Echo was taken and I need help finding her, please you are the only demon who can track anyone down" 

Rin said," I will help, do you have anything that Echo touched within the last 24 hours?"

Rose said," yes, *she held out a shirt* this is Echo's shirt that she wear yesterday before her shower" 

Rin gently sniffed the shirt and then sniffed the air looking for her scent. please be okay Echo. 

Echo's POV 

I slowly opened my eyes and felt pain in my back like someone or something cut it. I tried to move but the pain was so bad. 

?? said," We got her boss, what do you want me to do?"

??2 said," no, Sparrow we need her alive, she can tell us where lady Rose is at, if not we can kill her" 

no, I can't tell them where lady Rose is. she is my friend and I'm not going to stab her in the back. I heard something crash in the roof, a giant paw landed near me, Day ran over to me. Day gently pick me up and teleported to the castle, I closed my eyes and felt Moonlight heal me. 2 hours later, I opened my eyes and saw Day holding my hand. I smiled and gently rubbed her hand 

Day said," thank goodness you are okay, I was worried sick about you" 

I said,"*smiles* Day thank you for finding me" 

Day said," I was not the only one to find you, I called an old friend to find you. the giant paw you saw was Rin and he was the only one who found you" 

Rose walked in with a boy, he had black hair, wolf ears, and a black wolf tail his eyes were purple, Slayer walked into the room and walked over to Day. I could feel something was wrong

Slayer said," Day when Moonlight checked your power level she found something new inside you, a whole new power, that has never been seen before. a lava phoenix form" 

Day looked shocked like the lava phoenix was dead of something, I gently hugged Day. Day hugged me back. 

later that night Day's POV 

I sneak into the phoenix castle, I need the truth about that form from the king my father. I saw him sitting on the throne. 

I said," dad, tell me the truth what happened to the lava phoenix, and don't lie to me" 

my father looked at me and said," my sweet Day, why are you looking for them?" 

I said," I can't tell you, dad, please tell me where they are at, I need to know where they are" 

my father touched his neck and looked at his hand, he looked at me and stood up, I could tell he didn't want to talk about it but I need to know. he throws a sword at me. I blocked it with my scythe. my father was shocked by me. I made the blade catch on fire, I spin it around me as a lava-designed form. 

I yelled," DAD TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE YOU ELSE I WILL LOOK MYSELF!"

my father looked away from me and sighed, he walked into the room next to the throne and brought out a small chest. he handed it to me and placed a sword case on it 

my dad said," the sword case is for your boyfriend he will need it" 

I smiled and flew back to the castle, I saw Rin talking to Rin. 

Rin's POV 

I gently rubbed Rose's back. Rose looked at me and gently touched my cheek. I leaned into her hand. she and lady Day are the only people who treat me like a real person. Rose gently rubbed my cheek. 

I said," Rose if you want to rest with me you can" 

Rose said," please, I don't want to be with Saizo" 

I gently picked her up in a bridal style. she blushed as I carried her to my room in the upper tower. I gently laid her on the bed and shifted to my wolf form. I laid next to her. she started to pet me. I waged my tail

Rose asked," can you stay with me?"

I said," I will stay" 
-------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for long wait for chapter nine, the next chapter is the last chapter for the book and it will be a little longer than normal