2

The next day, Rose's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Day was still sleeping, her head was laying on a pillow, there was a smell in the air like something was cooking, I looked over Day's body and saw Slayer was in the kitchen cooking, I smiled and slowly got up not wanting to wake Day up. I walked over to the kitchen and sat at the mini-bar

Slayer said," good morning Rose, how did you sleep?"

I said," good, how about you?"

Slayer said," the first time in a while I didn't have a nightmare"

I asked," you have nightmares?"

Slayer said," a few, I had one the night before Day found you"

I asked," does Day have nightmare?"

Slayer said," a few* Day wrapped her arms around his body* morning, my love"

Day said," morning my dragon"

Slayer said," *smiles* Do you want to taste to make sure I made this right?*Day purrs, Slayer gave her a small piece of the pancake* "

Day said," it's amazing my king"

Slayer smiled and placed some on a plate near me. Day went to the fridge and grabbed a few clear boxes, Day placed the boxes near me, I looked in the boxes. Strawberries, blueberries, and one weird-looking berry.

Slayer said," the lava berry, Day is the only one who knows where they grow at"

Day placed some lava berries on her plate, she places blueberries on Slayer's plate. I put some strawberries on my plate. Slayer grabbed a few glasses and looked at me.

I asked," I will let you pick"

After they ate, me and Day was shopping for clothes, I saw a pretty dress, it looked like roses petals

Day asked," do you want to try it on?"

I nodded yes, the worker grabbed the outfit and led me to the changing room. I changed into the outfit.

Day asked," do you like it?"

I said," I love it"

Day asked," how much is it?

The worker said," 40.00 gold, it's a brand new"

Day said," wait a minute I know that voice Lilly"

Lilly said," it's me, and *she looks at me* anything you get while you are with Day is 20% off"

After shopping, Day was looking at the books. Slayer walked over, his face did not look happy.

I asked," are you okay?"

Slayer said," no... I just heard from my friends, I need to go home for a little bit, can you and Day be able to handle the house while I'm gone?"

I said," we can, Day?"