Shawn mendes for @lianamahone

Here's another one for LianaMahone hope u like it💕💕
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Liana's POV*

I stepped out of the classroom, feeling uneasy and afraid. I knew those seniors would be after me. I KNEW so. Just for some silly thing;

*Flashback*

it was yesterday afternoon, after the final bell. I was walking home with Julia when a group of senior boys walked by and Julia yelled, "Hey, pull up your pants! Half your boxers are showing, you idiot!" They threatened to break our faces if we didn't shut our mouths. OUCH. How could I fight back? I'm a sophomore, five foot three, average size, can sprint 200 yards in 28 seconds, I mean, how can I fight seniors?! Way to go Julia, they know who I AM.

The musky scent of the humid air filled my nose. It poured down rain earlier that morning. The wind blew, sending chills down my spine. I meandered outside hallways, avoiding the puddles of ice cold rain water.

"Aye, you. Wiley." A deep voice boomed behind me. I froze, and felt my phone in my pocket vibrate. Not daring to turn back to see who it was, I swiped out my phone and read a text from an unknown number,

Unknown number: Watch your back, shortie. You're about to your little face broken.

My heart raced, I looked back and of course, it was the senior that dumb Julia yelled at to pull his pants up. DARN IT! He was my worst nightmare ,his name is Xavier Bolton his real name is Sam Bolton . he is the typical school player you can get any way back to how it happend.

I took a run for it, almost tripping over my own feet. I ran and quickly dashed the corner. "Great, down another hallway. I hate this school!" I muttered below my breath. Xavier was a pretty quick runner and a strong kid, I couldn't let him get ahold of me. If he did, my head would be ripped off.

"You're not going ANYWHERE." Xavier's strong hand grabbed my shoulder. "WHAT!" I screamed into his face. "Liana, you know what you did. You and your little smart friend, disrespected me! I'm 18, Liana. 16 yr olds shouldn't be telling 18 year olds what to do!" Xavier's voice rose incredibly loud. I clenched my teeth, "I'm 15, thank you very much. Look Xavier, it's either I apologize about what julia said to you, or you keep a grudge against me. Two ways we can solve this, Xavier. Two ways." My breath fogged in the air, leaving a white trail. "No Liana, I'm going to fight you. And you're gonna be sorry." Xavier's face grew stern.

"What are you gonna do, slam my face against the sidewalk?!" I screamed, not even thinking about attracting attention. "Liana Wiley, you're heck of a lot shorter than me, and a lot weaker." His big hand grasped my shoulders even tighter and pulled up a fist to hit me.

I darted, not wanting to take a hit in the face. Knowing it'd hurt.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm so sorry! I was just running back to class. Sorry, I really mean it." I slammed and knocked over a boy with a flawless face and with the cutest hair and eyes. His eyes twinkled, even though it was cloudy and gray outside. "It's fine, don't wor--" "Well, well, well. Look who it is. It's Mendes." Xavier said in a mocking tone of my voice. "Liana, meet Shawn. Now I can crush both your heads!" I figured the so called 'Shawn' must've been a senior, since Xavier seemed to know Shawn pretty well.

"Excuse you, Xavier?" Shawn shot back in a low, husky voice. "You heard me, you Canadian asswipe!" "Xavier, I want you to know I hate your dang guts! You big fat bully!" I screeched, wanting to kick him hard in the shins. "No, Xavier. No one is fighting ANYONE." Shawn calmly said. "You wanna bet, Mendes?"

With that, I took a hard hit in the head from Xavier, nearly knocking the wind out of me. I stumbled a few feet, before crashing to the cold, hard concrete. I heard a few punches and some swearing, until it went black.

"Liana, babe, are you okay?" A finger gently poked my cheek. "Ouch...julia...don't poke me, you fool." I mumbled. "Are you okay?" the voice said again. I sat up right instantly, thinking the voice was Julia.

Instead, there was a swarm of kids around us, and I Shawn bent down holding my head. "Woah. Where's Xavier??!!" I questioned in a worried tone. "No, baby, everything's fine. Xavier got taken care of. Don't worry. I have your back." And with that, Shawn helped me up from the concrete and held my hand, walking me back to class.

*end of Flashback*

After that Shawn never left my side , yeah we had ups and downs but we didn't care. as long as I had my hero, I have my other half...

The end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not America, im British so I don't get the whole sophomore and seniors things sorry, also I know Shawn isn't 18 and I know Liana isn't 16 but its a story you can make changes 😂

So hope you like it Liana✌

Like✔
Comment 💯