Hayes grier (2)

Part 2 for angele_grier07 😁😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~

She ran with all her might but it was hard doing so with all the tears from her eyes. Why? Was I too much to handle?! I know I'm not the prettiest flower or the brightest color but please, tell me why?! She tripped and fell. But she just softened the earth with her tears. This is what I get for trying to have a little infinity...she coughed. Blood spewed in flecks. Not again.

Heart condition?! When did she get that? He managed to get word that she had a heart condition that sometimes is unstable. She was rushed to the hospital.

Coming home she didn't speak one word to anyone. All she wanted to do was die. Why couldn't she die at the hospital?! Running to her room she collapsed on her bed...she pulled out her phone and dialed his number. Ring...ring...no answer. She did it again. No answer. Okay, text...no answer. No answer, no answer. NO ANSWER!! Tears ran down her face. It's hopeless...a picture of a beautiful woman came up on her newsfeed. With him...he's better without me.

I'm such a burden...to anyone! I hate men I hate this!!! She cried and hit her pillow. She loved his girl like it was her own. The way her curls reflected in the sunlight and the way she lot up any room. That's the kid she wanted...she can't have any anyways so there yah go!! She laughed a laugh of desperation and struggled to catch her breath. I hate him...he never loved me. He just used me...a pair of razors was hidden well in her draws. Ha, no one cares anyways...she grabbed it. Cheers...she picked them up highly and made her first incision.

Doctors do this all the time...why isn't that bad...two cuts...three. Blood. So pretty, the red. It's my favorite type of red...more Angele MORE! MORE!! AHAHAHAha! Tears came from her eyes. Im hysterically beautiful. The only type of beautiful I'll ever be.

She never was wanted. "I am never wanted nor am I picked first... I just wanted to fit in and be like one of them!" She cries in the corner of her bedroom. Red ooze seeps onto her pajama sleeves but not even that pain could be felt. The pain in her heart was just too much for her small sickly frame could support. She wanted to die and no one could hear her last scream. They left her.

She left. He never knew...until that day February 7th, 2015. He ran to her side and collected the small girl in his arms. Why did I leave her? It's all my fault...she was still hanging on by a thread. She looked into his eyes. "Your the best/worst thing that has happened to me." With a faint smile...she was slowly recuperated. But the pain still lingers and the blood still stained. And the scars still smile.

*Angele's POV*

"Babe, babe whats wrong, why you crying" Hayes said waking me up.

"OMG HAYES PLEASE D-DON'T L-LEAVE M-ME" I said crying whilst crashing him in a hug.

"wait what... im not going to leave you Angele it was just a bad dream, let go down stares and get a drink, plus I you mean the world to me if you leave me I would die"hayes reassured me

"O-ok"

"Ok"

He started to walk to the bedroom door.

"Also Hayes"

"Yas"

"I love you too"

I got up, walked over to him and kissed him.
_______

When we got downstairs, Hayes went and put Netflix on whilst I went and got the blankets

"Babe, im going to make you favorite then we can cuddle whilst watching finding nemo" Hayes said walking into the kitchen

When he got back, he started kissing me saying stuff like "I love you sososo much" or "im never leaving you no matter what" then I fell asleep with the man I truly love, who stole my heart when I was 13, however that was 6 years ago...

*nobody's POV*

Hayes proposed after 6 years of being together, they had a big wedding inviting everyone you can name .

After 1 year of being married you had a baby girl called Jordan Marie Grier

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go i hoped you like it 🙊😘