"Shit... Dave..." he purred, his voice thick with lust. "Faster... please..."

I obeyed and started to pick u-p speed. This seemed to do the trick: soon John was gasping and moaning loudly. I shifted my hips slightly and he suddenly arched his back, pushing back with his hips each time I thrust in. He raked his nails down my back, and I knew that there'd be scratches in the morning, but I didn't care.

The tension in my gut returned and I had a feeling John was close as well. I could on go on a few more minutes until I hit my limit and let out a loud moan as an intense wave of pleasure rushed through me. I gave a few more weak thrusts, riding out my orgams, and John tensed against me as well as he came between our two bodies. We collapsed into each other's arms, flushed and panting.

"Dave," John breathed, "I love you."

"I... love you too," I replied. I was slightly surprised that I'd hesitated, but it didn't seem like John had noticed.

I slid out of him with a slight shudder and peeled the condom from my now flaccid dick. John used a wad of napkins to wipe the cum from our chests and wriggled into his shirt. I did the same and wrapped my arms around his waist as he curled up against me. The softness of the sheets and the warmth of John's body were too much for me and my eyelids quickly grew heavy. When I opened them again, John was facing me. He grinned a little and poked my nose.

"Morning, sleepy head," he murmured.

"Hey..." I mumbled groggily, smiling myself.

"You can't stay here all night," he said gently. "And Dirk'll get suspicious if you get home too late."

I stretched and yawned. "Yeah... I guess..." Reluctantly, I dragged myself from his bed and slithered back into my clothes. As I did, I felt John's eyes on my back. I sat on the edge of the bed and John scooted over to me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Was it... good for you?" I asked softly.

"Oh yeah, totally. You were really good."

I smirked. "Yes, well, us Striders are basically sex gods..."

"Yeah right," John scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Get out of here, you. My dad'll be home soon."

I gave him a quick kiss before standing and leaving. When I got outside, I was a little surprised to find that the sun was going down. As I walked, I started to formulate the story I'd tell Dirk once I got home. I knew he'd see right through me if I just told him I was at John's all evening. But, as it turned out, I didn't even need to open my mouth.

As soon as I walked in, Dirk glanced at me.

"Hey," he mumbled at first. "Wait." He turned back towards me and looked me up and down. His gaze paused at my chin and his nose twitched slightly. "You and John did it, didn't you."

My cheeks flared hotly. "N--! We--! H-h..? What?"

Dirk grinned and chuckled. "Shoulda brushed out that whole sex hair business that you've got goin' on. And you've got a big ass hickey on your neck. And I can smell his cologne on you from here."

I self consciously ran a hand through my hair. "I-It's-- he wanted--"

"Chill out, bro, it's fine. It was bound to happen sooner or later. But I thought you were gonna wait until six months...?"

I shrugged. "I thought we were too, but I dunno. I guess he was in a really good mood after school?"

"Oh," Dirk said, snapping as he remembered, "that reminds me. There's someone in your room."