"So then you can walk?" Naruto nodded, placing his book in his pocket along with his hands and walking alongside them. 

"You two really did good." He smiles at them.

"I'm proud of you. It's really my honor to have had you as students." He glances back to see Keikos face hidden in his jounin vest, but Naruto was grinning.

"Naruto." He looks at Keiko, flinching at her piercing and dark gaze.

"Fight me." 

"..." His eyes turn to white circles.

"EHH!? WE JUST FOUGHT AGAINST PAIN!"

"Fight me."

"Hime, you baka. You can't even get up."

"Urusei you. I'm mad at you." He sweatdropps.

"What did I do now?" She ignores him, huffing angrily with her usual frown.

"Urusei. Naruto, fight me."

"Keiko-chan! We just fought a guy with the rinnegan!"

"I know that. And i'm weak now, so you have a chance to beat me." He blinks.

"THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!"

"Urusei. Fight me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

----------

---

-

.

.

.

"We've arrived." Keiko looks up, blinking in slight shock upon seeing the entire village waiting.

"They've all been waiting for you."

"W-Why...?" Naruto mutters, his expression more bewildered than Keikos.

"You saved them against pain. And for that, your heroes." As kids start running up to them, Keiko panics slightly, exasperation clear on her face.

"Kakashi...?"

"Hm?"

"Get me out of here." He snorts at seeing her expression.

"Not a fan of big crowds?"

"Just. Get me out of here..."

"What's the magic word...?" She stares at him in slight disbelief before reluctantly giving up with a slight blush of embarrassment.

"PLEASE. Get me out of here."

"Mm, no. You need to get your wounds checked." Keikos eye twitched.