Aizawa laughed, "hospital and yes it is."

"Why?" Izuku asked pointing at the door they were about to walk through.

"You'll see for yourself." Aizawa picked up Izuku and proceeded to walk through.

"Hmm?" A lady who sat up on the white hospital bed in the middle of the room looked up with almost lifeless eyes at the two, her dead cold olive eyes connected with Izuku's bright spring green eyes. Their eye contact seemed to last a life time until Aizawa broke the silence.

"Good morning.....Ms Midoriya." Aizawa greets.

"Aha yes good morning." Inko snapped out of it and smiled weakly.

"And you how I've missed you Izuku." She had a smile on her face but there was no love in her eyes they were just cold and empty.

Izuku pulled his hood over his face.

"Pass him here." Inko stated.

"Izuku I wanted to introduce you your biological mother, Inko Midoriya." Aizawa tried to pass Izuku over to Inko but Izuku gripped tightly onto Aizawa.

"Mr Zawa." Izuku cried.

"Izuku it's ok." Aizawa assured as he finally got Izuku off and into Inko's arms.

"Could you give us some privacy." Inko was still smiling and her eyes hadn't left Izuku since they came in.

"S-sure." Aizawa said leaving the room.

There was a long silence then.

"It's been so long Izuku." She said reaching towards the side of his face and delicately stroking it as Izuku shivered.

"Do you remember me?" Inko asks leaning closer to the boy but he shuffled away.

Inko laughed but there was no happiness or life behind it, "oh I'm guessing you don't." She whispered almost to herself tracing her delicate fingers across his face.

"My you've grown, you have beautiful eyelashes don't you." Inko began, cupping his face between both hands.

"They say you look like me but I've always said you look like your father." Inko said unconsciously squeezing harder on the poor toddlers face.

"Ow!" Izuku squealed she pressed too hard so he smacked her hands of him,  although her hands were roughly pushed aside this didn't seem to faze Inko and she went on to hold Izuku's small chubby hands in her larger ones.

"Hey....you know I didn't think you'd survive." Inko smiled sweetly rubbing the boy's palm.

"W-why....." Izuku asked shakily, "d-did y-oh leave me?" 

"You have such a cute sweet voice." Inko laughed, "aren't you happy to see Mama." 

Silence.

Inko frowned slightly and put her arms around her child, "Izuku I'm your family, your real family." She squeezed the boy and looked at him once more with those olive eyes, but instead they weren't dead, they had an almost menacing aura it wasn't the look people would normally give to a child.

"Mama s-stop." Izuku piped trying to wriggle out of her grasp resulting in Inko grabbing his wrist and squeezing it tightly.

"Owww!" Izuku whined tears springing to his eyes, Inko finally snapped out of it.

"I'm so sorry." She said letting go of him as he shuffled towards the edge of the bed rubbing his sore wrist.

"I really do love you Izuku." Her eyes went back to being almost dead as she gave him the same smile she had on when they walked in.

"Alright Izuku it's time to go..." Aizawa walked back in the room to see a slightly shaken Izuku and Inko who seemed to have not moved since he left.

"Izuku are you ok what happened to your wrist?" Aizawa asked pointing at his slightly bruised wrist.

Izuku turned over to Inko as she put a finger on her lip signaling him to be quiet.

"N-nothing I'm happy to see Mama." He smiled all trace of fear gone as he went to hug his mother.

"Hmm." Aizawa pondered still not sure.

"Well we'll be going now, we'll come back next week." Aizawa stated lifting Izuku into his arms he could feel the boy relax slightly.

"Yes of course I'm still getting used to handling children they are so....delicate." Inko smiled.

"Yes they are." Aizawa mumbled 

"Goodbye Izuku!" Inko waved, Izuku pondered before giving a small wave back.

As soon as they were outside, Aizawa out Izuku on the ground and knelt to his level.

"Are you sure you are ok, we don't have to go back there if you don't want to." Aizawa asked.

"M-mama said t-that were family....and that she loves me..." Izuku said innocently.

"Well that's very nice isn't it." Aizawa said.

"I think so." Izuku wondered looking at his wrist.

"Hey I promised ice-cream!" Aizawa faked worry.

Izuku lighted up, "Silly Mr Zawa!" He laughed.

"Let's go right now, you want a piggy back?" Aizawa asked.

"Y-YEA!" Izuku squealed hopping from one foot to the over.

Bonus: because I haven't update in almost a month and because there is way too much angst rn :(

Aizawa was working in his office, but he had realized his class had been acting oddly suspicious all day. He could hear muffled noises coming outside from his door.

"What do you wan-" Aizawa angrily stood up and opened his door to reveal class 1A hiding a large box.

"Do I want to know what that is?" Aizawa sweatdropped.

"Actually you might!" Mina said excitedly.

"Denki pull the string now!" Kirshima demanded and the box fell apart to reveal Izuku dressed up in a little fluffy bunny onesie and his little bunny toy dressed as a chick, he leaped up to hug Aizawa which resulted in Aizawa loosing his balance and crashing to the floor. Izuku's giggle was gold, as if it were a million petals opening in warm sunlight, it caused everyone else to burst into laughter too.

"What is this." Aizawa covered his mouth to stifle his laugh.

"Esther! Happy Esther" Izuku smiled.

"Oh you mean Easter right. Thank you Izuku who made that outfit for you." Aizawa ruffled his green locks.

"Yaomomo did and and Ochacho she made outfit for bunny!" Izuku excitedly said,

 "get it together bunny!" Izuku slightly pouted as his bunny kept falling over trying to make it sit up.

"We were trying to make Izu happy since he seemed kinda down." Momo blushed.

"Yea and Mr Zawa I have a present fo you!" Izuku jumped off Aizawa and ran to Todoroki.

"Sho!" Izuku gestured for Todorki to give him something as Todoroki passed him a colorful piece of card.

"Look what sho helped me make, look!" Izuku said toddling back to Aizawa and shoving a card in his face.

"Is that me?" Aizawa asked pointing to figure.

"No silly that's a chicken, THAT'S you!" Izuku said pointing to a different blob.

"Ah yes I see that know thank you so much it's amazing." Aizawa congratulated the boy.

"I-it's fine." Izuku said covering his face with his hands to hide his blush.